0 - Ponyo Random One shot

Katsuki sighs, sitting down on the bench outside. The sound of the ocean is distant, and he swings his legs, bored out of his mind. He swings his legs back and forth, his shoes brushing against the dirt and pebbles on the ground. A teacher comes out of the elementary school building, brushing her hands against her pink apron, a small smile on her face.

"Bakugou, your mom is coming soon, are you sure you don't want to wait inside?"

Her tone is soft and gentle, and Katsuki glares up at her. He grips his all might figure and looks away from her, back at the ground. She waits patiently for a moment before going back inside, that smile still on her face. Katsuki waits until he's sure she's gone before standing up from the bench. Like hell he's going to wait for his old hag for another fifty hours.

He grabs his backpack and grips his all might figure, walking away from the building to the side of it. There are green bushes blocking it off from anywhere else, and he climbs through a small hole that goes through them to the other side. Once on the other side, his backpack now on his tiny shoulders, he brushes himself off and continues to walk.

The building right next to the elementary school is the senior home, a pretty small one compared to all the other ones out there, but that's because the population of the overall island. He turns away, sneaking past the building. If someone saw him here, they would definitely call his mom and he would be in serious trouble.

Since the island is pretty small, the cliffs aren't that hard to get to. Most of the island slopes down nicely, but there are some areas that are ridged and full of drops that someone could definitely die at. But that isn't the way Katsuki does. He walks past the senior home and finds himself looking down at the shore.

The sound of the waves crashing and the seagulls calling fills his ears and the warm air brushes past him. There are stone stairs leading down to the beach, and he goes down them, careful not to slip. Once his feet safely touch the sand, he continues to walk. The shore laps at the beach in timed strokes, and Katsuki walks alongside it.