Ch: 8

Howdy was walking through a forest, while he wore his usual uniform, he thought he was alone, until he looked to his side, and Saw Wally beside him. Until they both looked back and saw people chasing them.

"GO!" Wally said, and so howdy did, Wally kept up with howdy as they both ran, they can hear people's voices behind them as they ran, Wally took a sharp curve thinking howdy would follow, but Howdy ran straight as he didn't know he would run that way, howdy then was grabbed and pulled to the ground. "Argh!" Howdy groaned, "you will be punished." A man said.

Howdy woke up in a cold sweat as his body felt sore, he looked around, all he saw was his candle and lantern, he then heard footsteps, not from outside.

But from the inside of his room.

Howdy clenched his fist's, Wally was fucking tormenting him, he didn't need this right now, he just wanted to go back to bed.

"Wally..what do you want." Howdy said, no answer was given, except, laughter.

But it wasn't deep, and it wasn't a man's voice.

It was a woman's.

Then something walked out of the dark, howdy's eyes widened in fear as he shifted away from his bed

[sorry if it's lazy- I did this at school]

"Father howdy." the girl said, her voice echoed as if she was in a cave. Howdy looked at the woman, he didn't know who she was, until she stepped more into the light.

The girl who was victimized, was standing in his room.

"Miss mills?.." howdy said, "you don't look happy to see me?..whÿ įś thãt" the woman said her voice getting deep. Howdy looked at the rosary that was on his wooden table behind her, then he looked at her in the eyes, well, eye.
"What do you want.." howdy said.
"What do I want?, what I want is, To avenge a wrong." Mills said taking a step forward, the smell of rotten flesh hit howdy's nose, making him hold in a gag. 

"And I thought daemonem redemptionis faceret. Would at least have killed you by now, but Sumit tempus dulce, I mean, it did promise me it would. But, looks like I have to do it myself." She said, she then ran toward his bed, but luckily, howdy got out of the bed in time, making her turn toward him. Howdy picked up the rosary and held it in his hand, the woman watched as the cross hung just a few feet away from her.

"You think a tiny cross can stop me?..there is no Deus on that cross, all your showing me is a symbol of torture, used for many years." She said stepping toward howdy, howdy thought about those words, but his thoughts were stoped as she grabbed howdy by the shirt and she pulled him toward her face. Her rotting. Burnt. Face.

"Tell me father howdy, Do you know what it's like to get bürñt?.." mills said, howdy tried to remove her arm, but her strength was beyond his.

She reached toward the melting candle on howdy's table and brought it up to his face, very close to his fur.

"Mis-miss mills please!" Howdy begged, "you could've helped, you could've
Taken my side when I was TIED to a wooden steak, about to get PUT ON FIRE!" Mills said as she brought the fire closer, "I- I am sorry!...I...I just wanted to-" "to live, i WANTED to live to. Lord knows how much I wanted to go back home..you...lied...and I died." Miss mills said. She removed her hand away from his shirt collar and around the hand trying to pull her own hand away

"ŸØÜ ŁĪĘD, AÑD Ï DÏÈD"

Those words echoed as she was thrown into the darkness.

Dropping howdy onto the cold hard wood, howdy felt tears run down his face as he was shaking, he lifted himself on his hands only to fall as his wrist felt like it was broken.

He lifted himself using his other three arms and sat against a wall, he looked to his side to see the candle, it was blown out leaving smoke to disappear in the air. He hissed in pain as he only moved his wrist the slightest
Howdy decided he should go to poppy in the morning, but for now, he has to think of an excuse and what in the hell just happened.

Lord...