Ch: 26

New book put btw!

Howdy and Wally were walking along a path, it's been a few hours since howdy was taken away from the court.

Howdy kept getting a feeling as if this all happened before, But he didn't know what it even meant. Howdy was mainly quiet, not speaking to Wally.

"Howdy?"

Howdy looked down at Wally, "yes?" Wally looked into howdy's eyes "do you want to take a rest?" Wally said. "Sure" howdy said.

They both found a clear spot to sit down at. And howdy just laid on his back, he never thought he'd end up in this situation. Especially be put to death

"Howdy." Wally said and howdy looked at him. "You need to calm down, I can hear your heart beating." Wally said "I can't be calm Wally, the whole town must be looking for me at this very moment" howdy sighed. "But you don't need to focus on that, focus on how your still alive." Wally said. And howdy closed his eyes and put head forward up again.

Wally looked at his boyfriend. Before laying next to him, and looking at the sky. "How about we tell each other something about one another?, maybe that will get your mind off things?" Wally suggested "sure." Howdy said.

"Okay!, what's something that you get embarrassed by" Wally asked "hm..I never went through my butterfly stage." Howdy said "it's a bit embarrassing because other caterpillars like me did. And I'm 23 and still haven't gone through it" howdy said with a strained smile. And Wally smiled more. He leaned on his side and held his head up with his hand. "Your turn" Wally said "okay..uhh...I guess what's it like uhm..being a demon?" Howdy said "not so bad. I mean hell is hot. But I'm not a tortured soul there. But being a demon has it's benefits. You'd get to come to earth every once in awhile, and just go after the people your summoned too, and not to mention the speed, i can run very fast, I can eat as much as I want. I don't even need to sleep much. I can also just mimic a puppet or even come into people's thoughts. Oh!, and i can scare people half to death even with a true form" Wally said "like you did with me?" Howdy said, his eyes still closed "yes" Wally sighed "like I did with you" howdy smiled more than before.

30 minutes of asking a few questions. Howdy and Wally dozed off. Wally snuggled close to howdy. Howdy's arm around Wally's waist holding him close.

Howdy's eyes shot open when he heard a loud crack of a twig right beside him. He sat up carefully. And he listened closely, his antennas twitched and his eyes darted slowly around. He heard slow footsteps approaching, and he carefully shook Wally awake "hmm?..." Wally groaned softly. He opened his eyes and looked at howdy. "What's wrong?" Wally said "I hear footsteps" howdy whispers. He sat up and Wally looked at the direction where howdy was facing and they were both now quiet.

"ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍʳᵃᵇ ʰⁱᵐ" they both heard a voice say. And howdy got up and so did Wally. But then howdy cried out as he had a sharp pain shoot through his back. Making him fall down, and Wally looked over and saw a priest holding a thin yet Long chain. And Wally looked at howdy's back. A tear was in the middle of his back and Wally could see blood dripping out of the wound howdy now had. And Wally saw a few other priests and sister's coming out of their hiding spots. They must've just found them.

One priest tried to pull howdy up.

But soon after the other priests and sister's watched A̴s̴ ̴t̴h̴e̴ ̴p̴r̴i̴e̴s̴t̴ ̴w̴a̴s̴ ̴l̴a̴u̴n̴c̴h̴e̴d̴ ̴a̴t̴ ̴a̴ ̴t̴r̴e̴e̴

The other's looked over and they were shocked

[wonky sorry]

With a very fast speed, another priest was now thrown against a rock and taken down a current. But Wally the growled as he felt a burning pain land on his arm. He looked over and saw one of the sister's holding a bottle. Holy water.

Wally backed away but then launched himself at the sister and snapped her neck. He looked over and saw howdy being dragged by 3 priests and Wally sprung into action and he grabbed onto one of the priest's legs and broke it. Making the priest cry out in pain, the other priests tried to open their own bottles of holy water, but Wally grabbed onto both of their heads and made them bump their faces together. Breaking their noses, and Wally did it again. And again, and again. Until both of them were bloody and possibly dead.

Howdy looked up and saw Wally scanning for Any other priest's or sister's. But it seemed like the other ones must've run off or gotten away.

Wally wiped his face, and was panting softly. he looked down and he gently helped howdy sit up. Howdy hissed a bit in pain. And Wally looked at the priest who had hurt howdy. The priest was definitely dead. The force of him hitting right into the tree must've broke his ribs and possible snapped his neck too.

Wally softly put pressure on the wound to help it stop bleeding. And howdy groaned in pain. Wally nuzzled his cheek against howdy's chest to help soothe his boyfriend.