Ch: 10

Howdy was walking through the town, like he normally does, if he had any time he would always do it.

He smiled as he saw children running around playing with their friends, but one kid wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into howdy, howdy looked down at the child, "are you alright?" Howdy asked kneeling down, the child looked up at him "I am sorry for bumping into you" the child said getting up "no need to apologize" howdy smiled as he got up off of one knee, howdy Noticed people staring at howdy and the child, howdy looked at them and they looked away.

"Sebastian!"

Howdy looked at the person approaching.

It was a woman, not just one of the peasant's howdy usually saw, she looked familiar..

She gotten closer and went to The child, letting howdy get a good look at the woman, he finally recognized who she was.

She was one of the head members Of The Holy Council, "I am so sorry about my child-" "no need to apologize, he was just playing after all" howdy said calmly, "wait a minute, you look a bit familiar..oh! Your father howdy, yes?" She asked "that is correct" howdy replied, "I haven't seen you since you've went to the council, when you first gotten the position of being a priest!" She said happily, howdy smiled "time does fly by doesn't it?" She said "indeed it does" howdy said.

"I am Candice," she said pulling her hand out, "I know" howdy said shaking her hand back. "Candice!"

The three looked back to see a man walking toward them, howdy's smile faded as He gotten a good look at his features.

The child hugged him as he gotten close enough, "hello dear!" She said to him
"I came here because I saw you talking
to-" the man stoped as he looked at howdy.

They looked at each other for a couple seconds before howdy cleared his throat and looked at Candice "it was lovely meeting you, but I must go, I suppose I have a church to attend to

They looked at each other for a couple seconds before howdy cleared his throat and looked at Candice "it was lovely meeting you, but I must go, I suppose I have a church to attend to.." howdy said smiling at her, "oh! Yes of course, I hope to see you again father howdy" she said smiling, howdy smile at her then the child before walking away.

Howdy sighed and clenched his fists in his hands, he really. Didn't like today.