31.

Wally was outside, he had a few leaves in his hands and arms, Wally was humming as he walked on the grassy floor and occasionally on some small sticks or crunchy leaves.

Wally entered the house and closed the door. He placed down the leaves on a table by the door and brushed his hands off. "Howdy I'm back" Wally called out. No answer. Wally sighed softly, Howdy was asleep. Wally walked into the bedroom and saw howdy laying on his back, eyes closed and rosary in his hand. Wally carefully put the rosary beside howdy.

"Howdy wake up, I need to place the leaves on your wounds" Wally said in a soft and quiet voice. He shook howdy gently on the shoulder and waited. Howdy was still asleep

"Howdy, darling you have to wake up" Wally spoke softly and waited. "Howdy?" Wally repeated and shook howdy again. Wally waited before he used both of his hands to shake howdy's shoulder with a little more force "howdy." Wally repeats, his tone rising a little. Howdy still wasn't waking up. Wally put 2 fingers on howdy's neck. Silence filled the air.

Wally felt nothing...no thump. Wally's eyes went wide and he moved his hand away.

"Howdy!, wake up!" Wally shouts as he tried to shake him violently. "DAMN IT HOWDY WAKE THE FUCK UP PLEASE!" Wally shouted, his tone getting deeper as the words fell out of his mouth.
Wally puts his ear to howdy's chest. Maybe it's a weak heart..?

Nothing.

Wally shook his head and saw blood dripping from his eyes and onto howdy's Shirt. Wally fell on his knees and put his head against the bed as he sobbed into his hands. Then he heard something behind him.

He turned and saw a hole being broken and brunt through the ground. Wally could hear the screams from people coming from inside. Wally shook his head. "No.." Wally whispers. But he could feel the substances from his eyes dripping down onto his forearms, and the floor beneath him.

Wally could feel the heat from the firey hole beside him. And he knew he didn't have much time, he looked at howdy. He looked peaceful..his eyes were closed and the look on his face seemed like he wasn't even in pain. He looked like he was quietly sleeping..

Wally wiped his tears with his backhand and stood up. He could feel the bones inside of him changing as he carefully picked up howdy. Wally held his boyfriend's body close as he exited the room, Then the home.
Wally walked for only a few minutes. Passing by trees and hearing birds chirp.
Leaves were crunching under his feet. He could feel the Thorn bushes he past scrap his skin. But Wally didn't care, not now he did.

He saw a few tall trees and bushes in his way. He closed his eyes and put his hands on howdy's head to stop from anything harming him. And he walked through the bush. Feeling the branches and leaves. Till he was out. The sun shines in his face. Blinding him for only a few moments.
And he saw a beautiful meadow

Wally looked at the sight. And he looked down at howdy. He softly smiled and walked down the steep hills. But managed to not slip, he looked down at the beautiful flowers and some even matched howdy's hair. Wally gently lay howdy down onto the grassy ground. Before Wally started to dig into the ground.

Half hour later, Wally brushed his hands. Before picking howdy up again. He kneeled down and laid howdy into the hole he dug. Wally looked at howdy's face. Tears threatened to spill again..

Wally gently put howdy's hand in his, and he raised howdy's hand and kissed his knuckles. He stayed like that for a moment. Before putting howdy's hand on his chest. He looked down in his pocket and pulled out the rosary. Putting it on howdy's chest.

Wally wiped his eyes again and stood up, and started to push the dirt. Watching as howdy's body was slowly, and carefully. Covered by the earth. Once the hole was filled. Wally went around and collected flowers. Each flower different from the last, more color than the other.

He placed each flower on the dirt. He collected more, pulled each flower head off the steam and circled flower's and petals around the grave.

He looked around and found tiny stones and some large ones. And stacked each stone onto the other in-front of the grave.

Wally looked down at the beautiful grave. Till he had one more thing to add.

He used his claw to carve something into the center large stone. Once he was done. He backed away, and looked at it.

Wally smiled more

Wally smiled more. And sat down, and looked at the grave. It seemed like hours but only a few minutes. Till he heard faint screams again. He looked over his shoulder and saw the same hole being slowly opened. And be frowned more. But he looked at the grave. "Goodbye howdy.." Wally said. He stood up, and turned to the hole. He Inhaled softly. And jumped inside.