Chapter 2: Adventures

Meanwhile, in Barbieland, the Barbies were seen exploring around the town since they enjoyed adventures while looking around the beautiful town as They had a huge smile on their faces and looked around.

They began exploring while looking around the town before they heard someone calling them as they turned around.

Benjamin/Sebastian: Hey Barbies!

Michael: Look at our dance moves!

The kens were dancing as the barbies were smiling at them as Elizabeth cheered

Elizabeth: Great Moves, Ken! But I thought you guys didn't know how to dance.

Benjamin: It's just quick practice, Barbie.

Peyton: Nice! Hey Ken, Can we get free tickets to your new movie?

Michael: Yeah, We are all friends, remember?

Benjamin: Uhh, hopefully, I'll get enough tickets.

Anne: Oh, you surely will, If it's unavailable, We can still steal some!

She happily cheered as They all gave a side eye to Anne and looked at each other.

Margot: Anne?

Anne: Ummm, forget what I said.

Ana: Who is this? Are you even Barbie?

Alexa: Well, maybe there are some troublesome people in Barbieland.

Anne: I didn't cause any trouble!

Sebastian: Let's not forget that Michael almost got arrested by the Ken police department because there was an offer on a doughnut shop where you can buy one and get one for free. But Michael took the free one and didn't pay for the one he actually bought.

Michael: Hey! I told you not to tell anyone about it!

The barbies began giggling as Benjamin was laughing, Michael stared at them before Scarlett said something.

Scarlett: Oh, Mike, you are something. Anyways now that we are all here, let's do something fun!

Margot: How about we go on that hill over there? We can do a race!

Alexa: Ooooh! Sounds fun!

Benjamin: Alright! We will be following you all.

They all smiled at each other before they ran towards the hill while racing each other towards the hill until they made it as they began breathing heavily before sharing a laugh together.

Anne: That was fun! But it's a tie between the kens and barbies.

Elizabeth: Yeah! We are all pretty quick.

Scarlett: Hey! Check out what I can do.

They all looked at Scarlett, who did some magic as sparkles were above their heads as they were shocked while Alexa was really happy since she loved sparkles.