Chapter 14: Crazy Times

It was the morning as the time was eleven p.m, The group members had been asleep for a long time as it showed Jack and Peyton's room where the two were peacefully asleep.

The alarm clock began ringing as Ryan woke up and grabbed a hammer and immediately smashed it as Jack sighed and turned around to see Peyton, who was still asleep.

Jack: Hey Peyton, Wake up. It's eleven p.m.

Peyton grabbed Jack's hand and tried to bite it as he was scared and confused.

Peyton: Mmmmm, Chocolate. . . . .

Jack: Peyton!!! My hand is not chocolate!

She bit his hand as Jack began screaming in pain, Peyton immediately woke up from Jack screams as She looked at him in shock and worried

Peyton: *Grabs both of his cheeks* Jack! Oh my gosh, are you okay!? What did you see!?

Jack: You!. . . . . You bit my hand.

Peyton: What? I was asleep, and I didn't bite anyone's hand.

Jack gave a side eye and showed his hand to Peyton, which had marks of her teeth as Royce looked at Jack before she giggled and smiled at him.

Soon, both of them came out of their hotel room and noticed how silent it was as Peyton said something to Jack.

Peyton; Geez, is it always silent here?

Jack: Yeah, it is,

Peyton: I'm not used to it, though. Where are our friends?

Jack: I think they are still asleep, Jonathan shared everyone's hotel room, so maybe we can sneak inside and check on them.

Peyton: Oooh, interesting. Let's get going!

Jack and Peyton made it to one of the hotel rooms and noticed the door was unlocked as they both sneaked inside.

They looked around the room before they opened the bedroom door and saw Chris and Ana sleeping in the bed.

Peyton: Awww! Look how cute they look

Jack: Belly flop!!!!

Jack did a belly flop on Chris and Ana as Peyton was shocked, Chris and Ana woke up and felt Jack on top of them as Chris looked at him.

Chris: Jack, what are you doing here!?!?

Jack: Just wanted to say good morning to you both.

Ana: Jack! Get off of us!!!!

Peyton started laughing as Chris and Ana were holding their head and sighed as Jack quickly rolled off their bed.

Soon, Chris, Ana, Jack, and Peyton made it to another room as the bedroom door was locked as The four looked at each other.

Ana: The door is locked, What do we do?

Chris: I have an idea, Jack, You should break the door in Jack Torrance style

Jack: Me? No, you do it.

Chris: No, you.

Jack: No, you.

They both stared at each other until Jack sighed before he started kicking the door.

Chris: That's not Jack torrence, but okay.

Peyton: Hopefully, we aren't scaring anyone.

Jack continued kicking the door as it was beginning to break until they heard someone screaming.

Anne: *Screams* Intruder!!!!

Ana: Oh no, Anne Wait!-

Suddenly, someone broke the door, and it was Sebastian who had a baseball bat and began smacking Jack in the head as the others were shocked.