Chapter 5: Dance The Night

A week has passed since the scientists made their grand escape and finally arrived in the real world, though they were still trying to process if they were actually in the real world.

Eventually, they got used to it and promised themselves, and THEY will not go inside the portal ever again.

The scientists have been staying in Barbieland's hotel and They still haven't seen the outside of Barbieland.....

Ayano; Oh Senpai.......

Yuno: *Giggles* You're mine...

*The knights are surrounding the scientists*

Dutch: GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!

.
.
.
.

John Cena: *While his theme song is playing* You can't see me.

The Scientists: *Screams*

They woke up from the nightmare and began screaming. And yes, They are all sleeping in one bed.

They really managed to fit there, The scientists looked at each other and continued screaming before they stopped and were scared

Jack: Oh gosh, It's happening again.

Alex: The nightmare happened again.

Chris: I'm surprised Freddy krueger didn't show up in our dreams.

Jonathan: That would've been worse.

Alex: I guess we are all so traumatised from last week.

Jack; It was literally a nightmare. . . At least it's over.

Chris: Anyways, what time is it

Jonathan looked over to the clock as he was shocked.

Jonathan: One p.m!?

Alex: Wait, it's already morning!?

Jack: Oh gosh, It's lunchtime.

Suddenly, the doorbell was heard as Alex and Chris fell off from the edge, while Jonathan and Jack quickly got up as the four of them ran to open the door and saw Keanu.

Keanu: *Smiles* Hello, This time I cooked lunch for you all. I hope you like it.

The scientists smiled and thanked him as they smelled the delicious pasta and were already feeling hungry.

Soon, They freshed up and were eating the pasta that Keanu cooked for them as they were talking to each other.

Chris; Sir, how long do you think we are gonna stay in barbieland?

Jonathan: I don't know, We already lost millions because of that portal.

Jack: And now we have to destroy that portal.

Alex: True, and I don't think I'm ready to go to West View yet.

Chris: True, but I don't know how I'm I going to feel being in barbieland.