Chapter 21: Flowers

It was the next day after the wonderful night of confessions, Alex and Scarlett, Michael and Elisabeth, along with Benjamin and Alexa confessed their feelings to each other and are officially a couple.

Everyone was so happy for them, They even admitted that they always shipped each couple together, and it looked like their prediction became true.

Right now, it showed Alex and Scarlett holding hands while sitting by the backyard as hearts were above their head.

Elizabeth was resting her head on Michael's shoulder as McMahon was smiling while holding her hand as hearts were also above their heads.

Benjamin and Alexa were joking with each other while hearts were also above their head.

Meanwhile, the group were awkwardly watching them except the girls who were squealing by seeing the couple.

Margot: They are so cute!!!

Ana: I'm so happy for them!

Anne: Definitely, one day, they have to tell us how their confessions were!

Peyton: And they need to tell us who confessed first!

Jack: *Whispers* We all know who confessed first.

Chris: True. Plus, it looks like Alex, Michael, and Benjamin forgot about us.

Sebastian: Well, they are currently in la la land.

The group continued watching the couples until they saw Jonathan walking towards them as Margot had a huge smile on her face.

Margot: Hey Jonathan! I still appreciate the flowers you gave me yesterday!

Jonathan gulped as the boys and girls looked at Crane and had a smirk on their face.

Peyton: Oooooh, so you gifted Margot some flowers?

Anne: You two are definitely so cute.

Jonathan: . . . .

Alex: *Laughs from a distance away* I knew it!!!

Benjamin: I ship you two, What do you think, Lexi?

Alexa: I ship them as well!

Michael: *Raises his hand* Shipper number two is here

Elizabeth: I'm with you guys!

Scarlett: That's so sweet of you, Jonathan.

Jonathan's eyes widen as Margot is blushing while smiling at him as Crane gives a smile to his face as he tries to walk away until his friends grab him.

Jack: Where are you going, Jonathan?

Chris: Hahaha, Admit it, man.

Jonathan; You should admit your feelings as well, Chris.

Chris looks shocked until he leans his head on the tree as he begins thinking about it: