Chapter 9: Sunshine

A few weeks have passed, and everything is quite interesting for the group, The scientists have been attending more parties and done many fun activities in Barbieland.

They were actually starting to like living there. . . Or maybe it's because they are too scared to enter West view.

With some money, they have been stealing

Chris: Shhh! You're not supposed to say that!

Jonathan; That's our secret!

Jack: Uh oh, We got caught.

Alex: Busted. . . . .

I mean, with the money they have been earning from their new job, They managed to buy a small house for themselves and have stayed there peacefully while continuing their work as scientists.

Right now, it showed the beautiful beach as Barbies and Kens were having fun while doing fun activities together.

Anne was seen drinking lemon juice as She was smiling and greeting the people around the beach as she began walking while watching the others.

She continued walking until she saw someone playing with the volleyball as Winters smiled at the person.

Anne: Hey Ken!

Sebastian: Oh, Hey Barbie! I didn't see you there.

Anne: I thought you were playing with the other kens?

Sebastian: Well, right now, some of them went surfing while the others are busy at the moment. So I decided to have some practice time alone

Anne: Oh, I see.

Sebastian: What are you up to?

Anne: Nothing, I was just taking a walk while drinking this delicious lemon juice.

Sebastian smiled at her as Anne smiled at him and walked towards him as she looked around the beach as Sebastian spoke to her.

Sebastian: Have you ever played volleyball?

Anne: I did, but I'm really bad at it.

She pouted as Sebastian felt bad for her, He gave a smile and said something to her.

Sebastian: Aw, it's okay, How about I teach you?

Anne: Really!? That would be awesome!

He chuckled and smiled at her as both of them began playing volleyball together as the two continued having fun.

Meanwhile, Michael was seen grilling kebab as he was humming to a song while giving it to people as He was smiling and looking around until he noticed someone walking.