Chapter 17: Even More Adventures

Benjamin: Man, what's with the author's soundtrack choices up there?

Michael: She probably cooked in this chapter. That's why she chose the Rock's theme!

Sebastian: Even the other chapters had some bizarre soundtrack choices.

Voice: What did i say about interrupting and questioning?

Benjamin: Oh, right! Sorry about that.

The kens ran away as the voice sighed.

It was the next day as it showed Michael in an interrogation room as Alex, Benjamin, and Alexa were standing and were interrogating Michael. They were feeling bored, and Benjamin gave a suggestion to do some acting.

Benjamin: We know you killed Jonathan Crane!

Alexa: Tell us what you did to him!

Alex: And no lies!

Michael: *Smiles* When it comes to Jonathan Crane, dinner is gonna be served cold tonight!

Alexa: So you did kill him.

Michael: No, when I said that, I was referring to his wife, Margot. Jonathan didn't come home that night, and his wife was out looking for him in the club, She came towards me and asked, "Where is Jonathan?" And I said,"I haven't seen Jonathan all day!" Margot said "Well when you see Jonathan. . .

Dinner is gonna be served cold tonight!"

Benjamin: You're lying!

Michael: *Gives a sinister look* When it comes to Jonathan Crane, He's gonna be sleeping with the fishes tonight!

Alex: So you did kill him!!!

Michael: No, what I meant was: Jonathan was feeling stressed from work so I got him one of those underwater suites at Atlantis Resort where you can get to sleep with the fishes in his own underwater suite.

Alex: Enough games, Michael!

Michael: When it comes to Jonathan Crane, I HAD him WHACKED!

Benjamin: *Yells* So you did kill him!!!!!

Michael: No, what I meant was: I got Jonathan a massager that does a little more than a massage, if you know what I mean. So she whacked Jonathan all on my dime.

Alex: You're lying!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!

Alex and Benjamin grabbed Michael's head and started smacking him on the table as Alexa was shocked until someone opened the door as they saw who it was.

Jonathan: Hey guys, I got snacks- *Looks shocked* What. . . . Is it going on?

Benjamin: Oh wait, you're alive, Jonathan?

Jonathan: What kind of question is that? Of course, I'm alive.

Alexa: Uhh, cut! Cut! Sorry, Jonathan. We were just practising for acting.

Jonathan: When did you all become actors?

Michael: Well, We were just bored, so we decided to play around. Anyways, I thought you ate cereals today.

They all gave strange looks to Michael as McMahon had a smile on his face as they continued giving him a side eye.

Jonathan: Good thing, I gave it to Chris.

Later on, everyone was seen eating snacks while talking to each other.

Chris: Man, my stomach has been oddly hurting for some reason.

Michael: I wonder why.

Sebastian: Where is Margot at?

Ana: She said she was going to buy ice cream for everyone.