Final Chapter (23): My Sunshine

The next few days had the group planning on a nice date for Jonathan and Margot, The friends have also been convincing Jonathan to confess his feelings to Margot since he has been showing his feelings around her, Crane tried to refuse but he knew deep down that his friends were right.

Today was finally going to be the day, It was the morning as the sun was shining bright, Jonathan was seen snoring in his bed as the boys, including the Kens were seen sleeping with headphones on.

Jonathan slowly woke up as He looked around and noticed everyone was sleeping, The sun hit his face as Jonathan rubbed his eyes and got up.

Crane walked towards the window and opened it as He felt the breeze of cold air hitting his face as He was looking at the outside

Jonathan saw some barbies and kens speaking to each other until they noticed Jonathan by the window as they smiled and waved at him

Crane was looking at them before he smiled a little and waved at them back as he began looking around.

Jack: Wow, for the first time, you don't mind the sunshine?

Jonathan screamed and punched Jack on the face as the others woke up and looked confused.

Michael: What just happened!?

Jonathan: Oh god, don't scare me like that, Jack.

Jack: Owww, my nose. . .

Jonathan: I was just looking at the window, and Jack just scared me without a warning!

Chris: Okay, relax. It was just an accident. Also, I'm surprised you're awake pretty early today.

Jonathan: Yeah. . . I've just been thinking about something.

Sebastian: We know exactly what you're thinking about, Are you ready?

Jonathan: I think so. . . .

Benjamin: Hey, Jonathan. Just be yourself and be confident, Tell everything that's in your heart.

Jonathan nodded and looked at the group as they all got up and looked at him.

Alex: And remember, no matter how times you beat us up, We always got your back.

Michael: And no matter how many times we annoy you, you're still an awesome person.

Jonathan couldn't help but smile at them as they all shared a group hug together as Jonathan was prepared to tell his feelings to Margot.

[ At Night ]

The night has just begun, The time was nine thirty p.m as Jonathan invited Margot to the beach where the group arranged some food and lightings

m as Jonathan invited Margot to the beach where the group arranged some food and lightings