Chapter 6: The Exterminator

Two days have passed since the awkward interaction with the barbies, The scientists don't really speak to people that much unless it's something with work.

Right now, it was a beautiful morning in barbieland as it showed Margot's house, which all of her friends stay in that house as The barbies were seen standing in one room as they were really worried about something.

Peyton: This is literally the only one that is running around.

And what they were talking about was a mouse. For the last three days, they had an infestation of mouses. Most of them were gone since the ken's helped them. But there was only one left and it was causing them a lot of problems.

Anne: This mouse is seriously giving me a headache.

Elizabeth: It's scaring me as well.

Margot: Have we tried to put the poison at least?

Scarlett: I did that for two days now, but this mouse is smart.

Alexa: What are we gonna do now?

The barbie's were thinking about what they should do, until they heard the door opening as the kens entered the living room.

Michael: Hey Barbie, What's the matter? You all looked stressed out.

Anne: It's the mouse, Mike. Look what happened to the ceilings.

They looked above and saw the ceiling had a lot of scratches as Sebastian cringed and said something.

Sebastian: Okay, that mouse is not gonna give up. We need another plan.

The Barbie's and Ken's looked at the ceiling and were thinking until a light blub flashed open on top of Benjamin head as he had an idea.

Benjamin: Hey! I got an idea.

He quickly ran out of the house as everyone was confused.

Ana: What idea does he have?

Margot: I don't know, Let's see.

Soon, Benjamin came back holding a paper as everyone looked at him and the paper.

Benjamin: Look at that, I found a mouse exterminator's email around Barbieland. Maybe we can call the person and they can easily get rid of that mouse.

Ana: Oh my gosh, that's a great idea!!

Sebastian: Let's send them a message right now!

They had a huge smile on their faces and sent the email to the exterminator as they were going to start waiting for them.

Meanwhile, the scientists were seen laying on the couch until they heard something from the laptop as they jolted and looked shocked.

Jack: What was that?

Jonathan: Don't worry, men. It's just the laptop, I think we got a customer.

Yes, the scientists decided to do another job to earn some money in barbieland since they lost a lot of money in westview.

Jonathan looked at the laptop as the others immediately checked the laptop with him as there was an email written by Benjamin McFarland.

Jonathan: Hmmm, Looks like someone is having a mouse problem.

Chris: Benjamin McFarland, I feel like I heard of this name.

Alex: A lot of people talk about him whenever we walk past the street.

Jack: Well, whoever it is. We better get ready. Hopefully, we will get paid as well.

They nodded and immediately went to grab the stuff they needed as Jonathan replied and said he would be there in an hour.