Chapter 20: Starlight

Two weeks have passed, and everything has been going well for the group, They have been developing feelings for the girls, and the girls have also been developing feelings for them.

The scientists did leave barbieland for a few days to stay in Westview for some time, but for some reason, they didn't feel the same without their friends' barbieland, and it felt different than the town of happiness.

Maybe they really enjoyed the love and happiness in barbieland.

Staying in westview felt odd to them, It's like they were back to their boring and quiet lives, and plus, they kept remembering their friends. . . And loved ones.

That's why they decided to return to the town and it felt better and happier for them.

Right now, the girls were out shopping in Barbieland (using Michael's credit card) as the boys were seen dancing to some songs at the ken's house. . . . . And they were chibi.

The boys continued dancing until they sat down on the couch and smiled at each other while drinking soda cans

Benjamin: You guys returned to barbieland pretty early, What happened?

Jack: Not gonna lie, We just weren't in a mood to stay in westview.

Chris: Yeah, Plus, It was boring.

Alex: I felt like sleeping throughout the day.

Jonathan: It wasn't really fun either.

Sebastian: You're always welcome to stay with us. Besides, we missed you guys.

Michael: WHAT!? FIVE THOUSAND BARBERS!?

They all jumped and looked at Michael, who was looking at his phone in shock as Benjamin said something.

Benjamin: The girls already spent that much money!?

Chris: Dang! But hey, aren't you rich, Michael?

Michael: I am, but I wasn't expecting them to spend this much- Oh my gosh, Another three thousand barbers!?

Jack: I wonder what they are buying.

Jonathan: Well. . . We can't stop them.

They nodded and continued having their drink as everyone was just awkwardly staring at the ceiling as Michael got another message that the girls had spended another two thousand on this credit card.

About two hours later, the girls returned from their mall trip, and the boys decided to visit them in their house as the girls were all having a fashion competition while the boys were sitting with a bored look on their face.

Anne: *Walks in a beautiful dress* Hey! How does this look?

Everyone gave a ten except Chris, who gave it a zero as Anne looked shocked.