Chapter 16: Montage

It was the next day after Jonathan and Margot's date, The group were happy that their plan was successful, and both Jonathan and Margot had an amazing date together.

Meanwhile, Jonathan was seen in the bridge as he was smoking a cigarette while looking around.

He had a smile on his face when he remembered moments on the date yesterday, Jonathan also thinks about Margot and the words she said to him yesterday

Jonathan continued smiling and smoking until Jack, Chris, Alex, Michael, Sebastian, and Benjamin ran towards him while yelling his name as Jonathan was upset and sighed as he turned around and saw the boys.

Jonathan: What happened? Did you find a gorilla?

Jack: Nope, you were about to fall off the bridge?

Jonathan: What do you mean? I was fine.

Benjamin: You will fall off the bridge just like how you were gonna fall in love with Margot.

Jonathan stared in anger as the boys had a smile on their face.

Jonathan; *Sighs* I'll show you who's gonna fall off this bridge, but before I get to that, I need to ask you guys something?

Michael: What is it?

Jonathan: Who spends so much money on my credit card?

Michael, Benjamin, Sebastian, and Jack were confused while Chris facepalmed, and Alex began sweating.

Sebastian: Did someone stole your credit card?

Jonathan: No, I think it's one of you guys.

Jack: I'm serious, I didn't take anything.

Michael: Same here, I used my credit card.

Chris: Yeah. . . Me neither.

Alex: . . . . . . . It was Chris! I saw him with the credit card yesterday!

Chris: WHAT!?!??!

Jonathan glared at Chris as Johnson was trying to convince Jonathan that he didn't steal anything, The others just watched in confusion as Crane said something.