Chapter 15: First Date

A week passed, and the three scientists, kens and barbies, were planning on a date for Jonathan and Margot, They talked a lot about their plan and were ready for the date to happen.

For the whole week, They planned the restaurant, the food, clothes and many more. There was a montage of their preparation for the date.

Benjamin was seen in the mall as he bought an outfit for Jonathan, Anne and Alexa were with him, but for some reason, he couldn't find them in the mall anywhere.

Benjamin was confused as He accidentally entered the woman's section until his eyes widened as he saw Anne and Alexa with a cart full of clothes.

Benjamin: Hey, I thought we were already done with Barbie's outfit.

Alexa: Benjamin, These clothes are so pretty!!!

Anne: I already have five sets!

Benjamin: FIVE SETS!? No, no, no, It's getting late, We need to leave.

Alexa: Come on, Benjamin! You're a movie star, plus each dress is only two hundred.

Benjamin: TWO HUNDRED!?

Anne: There is more over there! Let's go, Lexi!

Benjamin: Ahh, come on. . . .

Anne: Oh, and by the way, Benjamin. I have your wallet.

Winters pulled out the wallet and smiled at him as Benjamin was shocked before Anne and Alexa ran away with the cart as Benjamin started screaming in anger.

And the bill was 1600

Next, Jack, Sebastian, and Scarlett were visiting the Barbieland Hotel as they were talking to Keanu.

Scarlett: So Mister reeves, Could you please recommend us the best restaurant for a date in barbieland?

Keanu: Of course, there are a lot of good ones out there.

Jack: But make sure it's cheap.

Sebastian: Jack!!!

Jack: What?

Scarlett: We can't go for a cheaper restaurant, Jack!

Jack: Alright, Sebastian is paying, though.

Sebastian: No, I'm not! Look, We have to pay equally.

Scarlett slowly began walking away as Jack and Sebastian gave a look to her as She looked at them before saying something.

Scarlett; I'm not paying.

Jack and Sebastian sighed as Keanu chuckled before he started giving suggestions for a good restaurant.

Meanwhile, Alex, Chris, Ana, and Elizabeth visited Jesse and Walter to bake a delicious marshmallow cake.

Ana: Can you guys bake a marshmallow cake?

Chris: We are asking for a friend.

Jesse: We are not bakers, though

Walter: And if you want us to do that, you need to pay extra.

Chris: How much is extra?

Jesse: 2000 barbers with charges of selling it to the restaurant.

Alex: Barbers!? Do you want us to open 2000 barber shops!?

Chris: Alex, That's the barbieland currency!

Alex: Oh yeah, I forgot.

They all looked at each other as Jesse and Walter were waiting for a response before Alex pulled out a credit card.