Chapter 3: Fun

It was the next day as it was another happy and fun day in Barbie Land as the party that Margot hosted was happening. Many Barbies and Kens were having fun while eating and drinking as the barbies were watching the kens have fun.

Ana: This party is really fun already!

Anne: I agree! Everyone is already having so much fun.

Benjamin was signing some fans' autograph while Michael and Sebastian were drinking soda while having fun, The barbies were smiling at them as people began dancing to the music.

Margot: Hey! What are you guys doing?

Sebastian: Oh, me and Michael are having a challenge of who can drink more soda.

Elizabeth: Wow! So whose winning?

Michael: So far, no one, but I know something more fun.

Michael threw Sebastian to the pool as he screamed before falling into the water as Mike was laughing before Benjamin kicked him off as the barbies were shocked before they began laughing.

Sebastian: What was that for!?

Michael: Ben kicked both of us, not me!

Sebastian: Wait, really?

Benjamin gave a side eye as the barbies continued laughing until Michael and Sebastian noticed they were sitting on something as they turned around and saw Scarlett glaring at them as They noticed they were sitting on her mermaid tail.

Scarlett: Get off of me!

She began wiggling them off as both of them fell into the water again.

Michael: Oww, Sorry Scarjo. We didn't know we were sitting on your tail.

Scarlett: Why are you two doing stunts when I'm on the pool-

Elizabeth: Cannonball!!!

Elizabeth jumped on the trio as both of them went deep into the water before they swimmed back to the top as Elizabeth gave an innocent smile as Scarlett stared at her

Scarlett: Really Barbie???

Elizabeth: But it was good stunt.

Sebastian: You should have warned us at least.

Peyton: Hey guys! Get over here, The cake arrived!

Everyone got excited as Michael, Scarlett, Elizabeth, and Sebastian quickly got out of the pool and used their magic to dry themselves as they saw a huge cake on the table.

Everyone began cutting a slice of cake while eating it as everyone was enjoying the taste.

Alexa: This cake is amazing.

Benjamin: I agree on that.

Anne: So I heard the release of Pirates of the barbieland, Are the reviews out?