16

Early morning,

Soobin was standing outside his room, his hands on his hips as he glared at Sohee annoyingly.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING CHOI SOHEE!" Soobin grunted in irritation.

Sohee bit her bottom lip as continued searching through Soobin's wardrobe.

"Finding some proper clothes.. And stop full naming me." Sohee stopped as she spotted a white shirt that caught her eye, she smiled and picked it up, throwing it over the bed.

"STOP THROWING MY STUFF! With care please." Soobin scowls walking towards the bed. "Did I even wear this!" He pouted, wandering his eyes around.

Sohee scoffs as walks towards Soobin.

"You never wear this because they are not your size. I just took out what I think will look good on Yeonjun when he..." Soobin raised his eyebrows as Sohee continued.

"Yeonjun?" Sohee pursed her lips with her brother interrupting her.

"Yes, Yeonjun. Call your fiance, and take Yeonjun and that prince to go shopping with her. She and her brother are in fashion so they'll help you all..." Sohee collected the set of clothing she scattered over the bed and stared at Soobin with her puckered lips ordering.

Soobin's eyes rolled so hard they almost went back into his head. He playfully lunged at her, hand raised in the air, before pausing and pursing his lips together as she left the room.

"I AM YOUR OLDER BROTHER! YOU CAN'T JUST ORDER ME!" Soobin shouted, folding his hands to his chest.

"CALL EUNCHAE RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO CALL HER!" Sohee shouted back and Soobin quickly grabbed his phone cursing under his breath.

Sohee closed the door of her brother's room and scoffed, shaking her head as she adjusted the white buttoned shirt and black pant.

"Older brother!" Sohee scoffed and rolled her eyes as she walked ahead, but her breath caught in her throat as she saw Yeonjun coming out of his room.

Wearing Soobin's oversized hoodie, his eyes were heavy with sleep, his lips slightly parted in a silent yawn and his messy hair framing his face in a soft cloud. He tried to blink away the sleepiness, but the soft morning light was too inviting.

Sohee tightened her grip on the clothes she was carrying, her lips parted in awe as she stared at him softly but quickly looked down, closing her mouth as Yeonjun looked in her direction.

Shit shit shit please god he didn't see me staring at him like a creep

Sohee crinkled his brows, cursing under her breath.

"Good morning Yeonjun!" Sohee raised her one hand at Yeonjun waving at him, handling the clothes with another hand.

"Good morning Sohee..." Yeonjun walked towards her and politely greeted her with a nod. Sohee smiled in response as she looked at him.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Sohee warily asked her question, and Yeonjun gave a small, knowing smile as he glanced around the room.

"Yeah I did, but Sunghoon had a bad dream so he kept on shouting..." Yeonjun chuckled, rubbing the back of his head shyly.

Sohee pursed her lips in a tight smile adoring him so badly.

MY GOD he is the cutest!

"Maybe he remembered his prince days." Sohee snickers looking around as well.

"Yeah maybe, but it was comfortable." Yeonjun noticed the clothes in Sohee's hand, which seemed to capture her attention. Sohee smiled softly as she looked at the clothes in her hand.