Prologue: The Curse

Thousands of Years ago

The lifeless dark forest echoed with the trampling voice of twigs, leaves on the muddy ground

The lifeless dark forest echoed with the trampling voice of twigs, leaves on the muddy ground. The moonlight illuminated the night, giving life to an otherwise dark and desolate forest.

Two men sat on their knees with hands tucked behind as dreaded in agony.

An army of dark creatures behind them at a distance were standing still, not moving or speaking, but their cold, piercing eyes communicating a threat to themselves. Their sharp, white fangs were visible even in the darkness.

Suddenly the imposing figure of the tall man caused the two men to tremble with fear as he approached them. Towering above them, the silver stick held firmly in his hand, his face stern and unreadable but the aura around him filled with authority and power.

His presence commanded respect, and the two men could not bring themselves to look up at him.

"Look at me." He commanded. As the stick drew nearer, an eerie light began to emanate from it, enveloping the two men in fear as if life was sucking out of them.

"I can simply kill you with just the touch of my stick which is dying to kill you, but what you both have done, that will be a very easy punishment." The lord Rusiac, Jin fiercely whispered, clutching his stick.

One of the men, whose eyes were sharper than knives killing easily with just one stare finally built the courage to look up but immediately regretted his decision as Jin's gaze seemed to burn right through him.

"My Lord, please forgive me." His voice held a smug air of superiority, despite his outward show of humility.

"Even if you beg for mercy, you can never be forgiven Namjoon." Jin spits on his face and turns his head towards the other tall man sitting still scared by him, eyes down.

"You disappointed me Prince Sunghoon, I never expected you to be the reason for the destruction of the MINERVA FOREST OF MYSTICAL WORLD." Jin's enraged voice echoed in the forest, flinching both the vampires Namjoon and Sunghoon.

"Because of the greed and lust for power you both created a bloodbath in my peaceful world and made it DEVOID OF ANY LOVE. You both degraded the name of vampires. Not only you both but now, the whole breed of VAMPIRES WILL SUFFER." With that said the stick disappeared in the air and Jin raised his hand with eyes closed murmuring a prayer.

Leaves and debris filled the air, creating a chaotic and apoclypse atmosphere. The vampires standing behind Namjoon and Sunghoon quivered and shook, unable to comprehend what was happening.

As each syllable came out of Jin's mouth, Namjoon and Sunghoon felt as if their bodies were being pierced by a thousand needles.

"No, stop it!" Namjoon cried as squeezed his eyes, feeling his soul ripping out.

Sunghoon's scream echoed loudly and reverberated through the air, sending chills down Namjoon's spine as they both descended together in a surreal display.

Jin's eyebrows knitted together as he continued his prayer and then opened his eyes with white light emitting out, finding the souls of Namjoon and Sunghoon leaving their body in astral form while their physical body disappeared.

"THE MOMENT THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW NO VAMPIRE WILL SURVIVE MORE THAN 91 DAYS. ON THE 92ND DAY WHEN THE SUN TOUCHES THEIR HEART THEY WILL DISINTEGRATE FROM THE UNIVERSE." He cursed loudly, his hatred for the vampires boiling over, and watched as the astral souls were pulled into the trees.

"SOULS OF VAMPIRES NAMJOON AND SUNGHOON WILL BE STUCK IN THESE TREES FOREVER, UNTIL SOMETHING AGAINST THE TIME HAPPEN!" Jin's gaze dimmed as the darkness reclaimed its stronghold, leaving the forest desolate and still once more.

"The forest is cursed." Desolation and sadness filled Jin's heart as he looked upon what used to be a beautiful place. Nothing seemed to be alive, once the lush green of the trees had been replaced with dull, lifeless grey.

Minerva was a forest with mystical creatures shining around and now, the only thing that remained was a few dead trees reminding Jin of the destruction that had taken place.

In an instant, the air around him was filled with a mysterious presence, and he was gone.

The light aura surrounded the trees, the shimmering effect was a direct result of the soul's inner conflict struggling to break free. Begging for mercy, pleading with anyone who could hear their story of sorrow and pain.

The 92nd day marked the end of an era, as the last remnants of the once-mystical world were gone for good. After the vampires dissipated, the once mystical world had been reduced to a barren wasteland, leaving nothing behind.

The creatures of the night that once roamed the woods were no more, and the magical forest became a forgotten memory.

A/N

Hey guys, Jen here!

If you've read Met by Destiny then welcome back!
And if you haven't then HELLO AND WELCOMEEEE!!!

This is my new fanfiction based on vampires and this was just the beginning, a lot more is going to come!!

Please like, vote and comment if you like this story even a little bit!!!

Love ya!