45

It was completely dark, no source of light or anything, dark aura and negativity drooping all over. The heavy atmosphere saturated with negativity seemed to suffocate anyone, leaving them gasping for air.

Sohee's heart raced with fear as she looked around in the pitch-black darkness, her chest tightening in agony.

"Help..." Every breath felt like shards of glass cutting through her lungs, "Please help..."

Desperate for relief, Sohee's pleas for help echoed into the abyss, clutching her chest tightly which was hurting as hell, but there was no response, only an eerie silence that deepened her despair.

Sohee's vision blurred as she fell on the ground, hardly able to open her eyes. The suffocating darkness only intensified her agony, as she lay there, consumed by pain and despair, desperately longing for someone to rescue her from this torment.

"Your time has come..." It was the last thing Sohee heard before losing consciousness.

Sohee gasped, opening her eyes, breathing heavily, sweats covering her forehead. She realized she was in her room and not in any darkness.

"Sohee..." Her eyes snapped to her side in panic, instantly her heart feeling relieved seeing Yeonjun sitting next to her.

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked as Sohee slowly sat up, his eyebrows frowning in worry as he watched her.

"Had a really bad dream." Sohee said weakly, "When did you come?"

"Midnight, Soobin told me that you suddenly fainted so I came to see you but you were shivering in your sleep like having a bad dream..." Yeonjun shared and softly held Sohee's hand which was cold in contrast to her sweaty forehead.

"Thank you for not leaving my side..." Sohee sighed out, feeling her heart racing in fear as she gently leaned her head against Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Your time has come."

"Is everything okay?" Yeonjun mumbled, holding her hand tightly.

Sohee let out a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah, I am good." She smiled pursing her lips and looked at him, "I should get ready for the hospital now."

"You don't want to rest?" Yeonjun asked, blinking in concern for her.

"No-no I have a practice of fainting and then quickly getting back to my daily life..." Sohee said getting off her bed and looked back at Yeonjun, "I used to faint all the time in the hospital but then diagnosed patients too remember."

Yeonjun chuckled and nodded, looking at her gently, he smiled to himself.

"It must be just a little bit of weakness, but I am feeling completely fine right now." Sohee reassured him again as he got up and slowly walked towards him.

"I have you." She tilted her head holding his hands.

Yeonjun's gaze flickered over her face, a soft smile spreading across his face as he nodded brushing past her hair behind his ears.

"Always." He hugged her, securely wrapping his arms around her, holding her close as if he never wanted to let go.

Sohee smiled warmly as she returned the embrace, feeling a sense of comfort and love enveloping her.

"You know I love hugging you." Yeonjun softly whispered as felt Sohee's heartbeat against his chest.

"Why..." Sohee asked, feeling heat rising up to her cheeks.