56

"Bite her." Naera commanded,

"Yeonjun, no!" Eunjae raises her voice as came closer to him, "You know you still need to control your bloodlust. Do not listen to her."

"Bite her Yeonjun. She is Jin's lineage, bloodline her blood is more powerful for vampires than any other human.." Naera said out loud,

"It'll be not the first time you are drinking her blood anyway, so don't hesitate now."

"I am not going to bite her." Yeonjun squinted his eyes in disbelief as stare back at Naera who had stepped back letting go Sohee.

"You won't listen." Naera sighed dramatically before suddenly lunging forward to plunge her fangs deep into Sohee's neck receiving elite gasp from her, shocking Yeonjun to the core.

"Sohee!" Eunjae shouted as threw Naera away with a swift moment of her hand,

Yeonjun's chest heaved up and down as his gaze fell on her neck, wounded with blood oozing out making him crave for it.

"Sohee.. run.." His eyes started turning darker, he shook his head slowly stepping back.

Sohee gulped with the pain from the bite, standing stiffly unable to even press her wound.

"This is the only way to control your bloodlust." Naera shrugged slowly, getting up, "She won't move until you make a move. So your move equals her move."

"No... I can't..." Yeonjun whispered hoarsely, swallowing down with his lips parting in thirst overtaking him, "Please don't make me do this... I am a monster right now..." His step subconsciously dreads to walk closer to her, "I'll kill her..."

"Yeonjun, you are not a monster!" Sohee softly said, and hesitantly he looked up meeting her eyes that held a mixture of concern and understanding as if she could see right through him, "You can do this!"

With a loud growl Yeonjun pushed Sohee against the tree, where he met his fate weeks ago. He gripped onto her arms firmly, breathing heavily as struggled to contain himself.

"I can't control myself!" Yeonjun's voice grew deeper, desperate and helpless as he leaned closer to Sohee's ear. "I am going to hurt you." His eyes darkened, fixated on the drop of blood running down her neck making his mind go crazy.

"You won't! I know!" Sohee chuckled, tears escaping down her eyes.

"How can you trust me so much..." Yeonjun groaned, tightening his grip as squinted closed his eyes, the smell of her divine blood attracting him to finish the last drop inside her.

"Because I love you." Sohee simply said with a gentle smile,

Yeonjun's eyes flickered open, the dark crimson meeting her soft glistened one.

He swallowed down harshly, as bit his lips staring down at Sohee and then her wounded neck by Naera's fang.

"And I love you." Yeonjun whispered, bringing his eyes back to normal, and pressing his palm carefully against Sohee's neck to prevent the blood from overflowing, "And I will never hurt you again."

Sohee chuckled as Yeonjun smiled, taking a deep breath and controlling himself.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips as his eyes shimmered with emotions gazing over Sohee.

Naera and Eunjae stood side by side in shock seeing how he controlled himself,

"This motherfu#$@ seriously got a hold of himself right now." Eunjae muttered, blinking in surprise but quickly shook her head as rushes to Sohee taking her,

Yeonjun stepped back taking in a deep breath as Eunjae came, he looked at his side at Naera who was smiling seeing him.

"Let's go to the palace, this wound needs to be healed." Eunjae gently said to Sohee who nodded, keeping her hand against the bleeding, "And don't worry about Sunghoon, while teaching Yeonjun self control on blood he himself learned even better now."