A BIG THANK YOU!

So where to start! Okay maybe by ignoring the fact I am really emotional that my Cursed Forest came to an end.

I got the idea to start a fanfiction on vampires, based on Yeonjun through my sister.
We were playing a game where she gave me a few words and I had to make up a story on the spot. And with that the whole idea of a doctor experimenting, one sided love, vampirism and many more things came and I decided to write a proper story here.

My close friend, helped me a lot for vampire trivia actually! She said to not mention her but how can I not, she made a trailer for this fanfiction and gave me all the valuable information for vampires.
Talking about cakesforjin who herself is an amazing author! Do check her out, I mean check her account!!

I used my own imagination for this world of vampires too, because I am INNERFEELING.

The research I have done for this story is more than I did for my own subject. I digged up for how does surgeries happens, the proper procedures, what are the posts of surgeons, what does a psychic do, what does a vampire do, what weapons can be used, can this weapon be here, how does this location works and blah blah so many things!!

This fanfiction means a lot to me, like literally so much to me because of so many reasons and if you all like it even a little bit it means a world to me!!

Thank you thank you so so so much to everyone who took time and read this story! You guys, are really the best!! It's first time I wrote my fantasy world like this and published and received so much love from you all, so even if there was something that you did not like I am still growing and learning.

But you read, I am grateful for that!!
You vote and comment, I pray to god that you guys get barricade seat at TXT, BTS, Stray Kids, Enhypen, Seventeen and all the kpop groups (that came here) concerts!

Really guys, being a girl who hesitated to publish even the first ff, got 2.7k+ reads on this story means a lot!

I love you ALL so much!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!!!!!!!