37

Wearing a sleek black shirt with two buttons undone, revealing just a hint of his chest, and a black coat that hung off his broad shoulders, Hoseok exuded an air of sensuality as he lounged on the sofa. He had an air of confidence that was undeniably attractive.

Hoseok's lips curled into a seductive smirk as he looked at Sohee and Eunchae, his eyes twinkling with amusement beneath his raised brows. The girls both glanced at each other when they felt his gaze upon them, and they both nervously swallowed.

Yeonjun, Soobin and Sunghoon rolled their eyes as they looked at Hoseok.

"You are a GOD." Yeonjun cleared his throat as crossed his arms staring at Hoseok who chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, sure. But an evil god." Hoseok smirked, raising his brows.

"I never expected a god to be dressed so fashionably." Beomgyu snickered as sat next to Hoseok.

"Why? A god wants to feel good too." Hoseok pouted as patted Beomgyu's head.

"Let's cut to the main point." Yeonjun clapped his hands and took everyone's attention, "Hoseok, is Eunchae really the birth of psychic Eunjae Chae...?"

Hoseok chuckled as looked at Eunchae's nervous state and then at Sohee and Soobin.

"You both must be Jin's lineage?" Hoseok asked, standing up to both sibling's height.

"Why not directly ask your lord Jin?" He scoffed asking both of them.

Sohee and Soobin were clinging on to each other's hands like their lives depended on it, as they nervously stared at the god in front of them. They could feel the intensity of his aura and for a second, they thought they were doomed for sure.

"Hoseok." Yeonjun shouted, his voice echoing through the room. Hoseok turned towards him, a look of surprise on his face.

"Please answer our question, god of Death." Yeonjun enunciated the last word as raised his eyes.

"Fine, I will but..." Hoseok had everyone in suspense as he silently stared at them for what felt like an eternity, before taking a running leap over Sunghoon, engulfing the poor soul in a suffocating embrace.

"LET ME MEET MY PRINCEEEEE!!" Sunghoon flinched back with the sudden action.

Yeonjun sighed as he grabbed Hoseok's arm and turned him back towards him, looking at him with a defeated expression.

"Will you answer!"

Sohee and Soobin looked at each other with eyes wide in disbelief and awe.

"What kind of gods are supervising us!" Soobin whispered a shout to Sohee who nodded quickly.
"Exactly. Looking like supermodels, so sassy, dress like divas." Sohee whispered back.

Hoseok sighed, meeting Yeonjun's desperate eyes for answers and shook his head looking back at Eunchae.

"If I answer what your past birth was, your life will change... completely." Hoseok warned Eunchae who gulped as looked at Sunghoon and Soobin.

"You'll completely remember your past life and your current life will be disrupted."

Sunghoon's gaze flickered over at Eunchae standing with closed fist, sweat bead forming up her foreheads.

"And if you don't... will those little flashbacks coming in my mind stop?" Eunchae asked, taking in a deep breath.

"I can make them stop..." Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. "And then you'll forget everything of today."