65

Sohee smiled brightly as she placed the bouquet on her table in the staff room, her heart swelling with love and contentment as she adored the flowers.

Clasping her hands together, she tilted her head, basking in the beauty of the moment.

However, her gaze soon fell upon a letter lying on the table. Furrowing her brows in confusion, she quickly grabbed it, eager to unravel its contents.

 Furrowing her brows in confusion, she quickly grabbed it, eager to unravel its contents

"What is this?" Her lips puckered as she scanned the information written on the paper.

In Yoongi's cabin,

"Asan!?" Beomgyu raised his brows in surprise as he stood in front of Yoongi.

"Yes." Yoongi confirmed.

"The famous Asan Medical Center, Asan?" Hyunjin chimed in, his confusion evident.

"Yes, god, yes!" Yoongi affirmed, looking at both of them.

"But how did we get recruited there? I mean, it's Asan!" Hyunjin questioned again.

"Because of Hana. She used her contacts to get you two, and Sohee got recruited in Asan Medical Center to continue after your certification." Yoongi revealed.

"Hana Aunt!?" Beomgyu and Hyunjin exclaimed in unison, their surprise evident.

Sohee barged into the cabin where Scoups had returned, finding him in conversation with Hana.

"Mom, what is this!?" Sohee's voice trembled with frustration as she waved a paper in front of Hana, who took a deep breath before meeting Sohee's gaze.

"I don't remember applying to Asan Medical Center. You did this, didn't you?" Sohee's voice wavered as she moved closer to Hana.

"Kind of." Hana replied sternly.

Sohee closed her eyes, releasing a frustrated sigh.
"Why? Why did you do this? Everyone will say I got there because of my parents' reach!"

"But that isn't true!" Hana defended, standing her ground beside Sohee.

"What?" she asked, her brows furrowing.

"Remember your patient Mark? The one whose wound you sutured?" Scoups interjected, capturing Sohee's attention.
"He is the son of a professor at Asan, Professor Bang Haesoo. He was deeply impressed by you. He saw you diagnosing him, performing the open-heart operation with Jihyo, and even saw you in court fighting against Taehyung that day."

Sohee blinked, processing the information, as Scoups walked towards her.
"He approached me to send you to Asan for specialized training." Scoups continued.

Asan Medical Center was renowned and highly prestigious in South Korea.

Sohee gasped, her hand flying to cover her mouth in surprise, her heart racing with nervousness and excitement.