Epilogue: The New Era

Standing at the now beautiful Minerva, Jin smiled as he gazed at the unfolding scene before him.

"You seem really happy to trick me again." Hoseok scoffed, appearing beside him.

"I am, actually." Jin chuckled, teasing Hoseok, who rolled his eyes in an annoyance.

"Do you think this is fair, Jin? The curse from the vampires is lifted, you release the burden from your Minerva's creature, but what about the Minosan Chois?" Hoseok asked, furrowing his brows in irritation. "What about the promise you gave to Naera of letting her clan live happily?"

"I already fulfilled that promise, Hoseok." Jin said calmly.

Hoseok blinked in disbelief and poked Jin.
"What did you say? How?"

Jin softly snickered and turned to Hoseok.
"You know I can't lift a curse, right?" Hoseok nodded, acknowledging Jin's words.

"Yeonjun was the last of the Minosan Choi Clan. After becoming a vampire, he couldn't have continued their lineage, their generation. But now, as a human with his psychic powers intact, the situation changes." Jin explained.

"Sohee is my blood, the Minerva Choi. When Yeonjun and Sohee have a child of their own, the child will not only inherit the blood of a god but also of the Minosan Choi lineage and psychic abilities." Jin continued, his tone full of certainty.

"The baby will be both Minosan and Minerva Choi. With the presence of god's blood, the curse will be nullified. And as part of my family, I'll always be there to take care of them, just as I have been doing until now." Jin concluded with pride.

Hoseok blinked in surprise as Jin spoke.

"The generation of Minosan will continue, unaffected by the curse, because now it will also carry my blood. This fulfills my promise to Naera." Jin said, smiling proudly.

"You are one hell of a god, Jin!" Hoseok scoffed, acknowledging his cleverness.

"I know, thank you!" Jin bowed dramatically.

"Children with god's blood and psychic powers are on the way." Jin confirmed with a smirk.

"Children? More than one?" Hoseok asked, wide eyes,

"Obviously Hoseok. Two psychics are in love with god's blood humans. Yeonjun and Sohee, Eunchae and Soobin."

"With the humans carrying god's blood and psychic powers, let's welcome to the new era of Minerva." Jin smiled.

"Why am I getting an odd feeling Jin?" Hoseok asked furrowing his brows.

But Jin just chuckled breathing in deeply.