Ark 3 Chapter 9 & 10

(With Carly)

Carly: "They said they were here for our resources,to rebuild their planet"

Dylan: "Yes,but really one resource in particular. One unique to our planet"

Carly then realizes

Carly: "Us"

Dylan and Carly then steps out of the elevator

Dylan: "Your very smart. You see they can't rebuild without a slave labor force. How many rocks up there in the universe offer six billion workers?"

Carly: "What are you talking about? We can't transport people"

Dylan: "They're not shipping people. They're shipping their planet here"

Dylan grabs Carly and walks to another high part of the building Their on......With Carly seeing Sentinel

Carly: "Oh my god. What's Sentinel doing here"

Dylan: "Watch. They're spreading hundreds of pillars around the globe right now. In just a few hours,they're gonna launch 'em Into orbit and Bring Cybertron into our atmosphere. The red on there controls the rest.He triggers that,it starts the whole thing"

Megatron: "Begone, insect operative. Your work is done"

Dylan: "Your excellency. He's such a dick"

Dylan grabs Carly, walking away with her

Carly: "You want this to happen"

Dylan: "I want to survive. I want 40 more years. You thing I asked for this. I inherited a client"

Carly: "Yeah and when Cybertron's here and we're all their slaves,I guess they'll still need a human leader"

Dylan: "Don't jinx me. You want to survive? You listen to me

Peter then flys up towards Sentinel and Megatron

Megatron: "Ah,SpeedBreaker, How nice of you to join us"

Peter: "The AutoBots are gone. Now, the cure"

Megatron: "Of course. All you need to do is have one of the AutoBots create the same substance I inject into you"

Peter freezes in his place

Megatron: "Oh right,You can't, because their dead. Now all you will have to do...Is obey"

Peter hears Obey continuously in his head,until his eyes turn red

Peter: "Yes...My lord"

Sentinel: "It Is time for the slaves of earth to recognize their masters. Seal off the city"

Multiple shots and screams get heard in the city of Chicago

Peter: "Oh how I love the scream of horror"

Carly's POV

Carly and Dylan look outside seeing Decepticons literally Killing lots of innocent lives

Carly: "I guess they didn't tell you about this part, did they"

Dylan: "You think I'm in every meeting...Look,I'm safe. They said I'm safe

********

Sam's POV

Sam,Epps, and Epps friends gets out of the cars, seeing Chicago. Everything destroyed. Seeing People run for survival.

Epps runs up to a broken piece of a building, seeing Chicago looking like a wasteland

Epps: "We came here to find them in the middle of all that"