Chapter 4: 6 years later

(Cyra/Chaos normal outfit

(Cyra/Chaos normal outfit. The brown thing is part of the skirt that I draw myself. It goes over the black skirt and the belt goes over it. Credit to owners of the other pics)

 Credit to owners of the other pics)

(Armor pieces. They just go onto her normal outfit. The helmet goes over the crown thing in the first pick. Claws and shoulder piece go on the left shoulder, the wrist thing goes on the right arm and shoots fire. Credit to owners)

(If anyone wants to draw Crya/Chaos, then go ahead. I'd love to see your work. Now that's what's taken care of, let the Chaos commence!)

It's been 6 years since I faked my death, and it's been the best years of my life. I've decided to call myself the Chaos Rider, since I leave Chaos wherever I go. I've made myself at home in the volcano, and even found the perfect name for the island, Ignis island. (Ignis=Fire in Latin)

Over the past few years, I've made my name known to the world. Most people fear me because I've destroyed more dragon killing villages than I can count, but there are some who respect me and my mission. Some villages, like the Protectors of the Wing, have even helped me out in exchange for helping their dragons.

Even though I'm close with my allies, I make sure no human knows my real identity. I keep my past a secret and I never let anyone see my face. No one knows where I came from, who my parents are, what I look like, or what my name is. Since I won't reveal my name, everyone calls me Chaos Rider, or just Chaos for short.

I spent most of my time in the volcano when I'm not on missions or gathering resources. I have my own cave now, and I like it. The cave was huge, and could probably fill a family of dragons the size of a razerwhip or a monstrous nightmare. Along with being huge, there was also a tunnel attached to it. It was easy to walk through, and allowed me to leave the volcano and go do things on the island without Star Gazer's help.

In the cave, there was a ledge right above the tunnel entrance. I had made a ladder leading up to it and turned the ledge into a loft. Opposite of the tunnel and the loft, there was a cave opening that led into the volcano. I had added a railing over it and turned it into a balcony so I could watch the dragons as they flow around.