Chapter 10

Onix's POV
I knew...school would be lonely when Felix graduated. When he started waking off the field, I ran up to him. I jumped into his arms.

"Congrats! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you my darling!"

I started hugging him tighter. He spun me around while holding me. He got his own place a month after he graduated. He decided to not go to college so he used that money to find somewhere for him. I walked in and started walking around.

"Damn! This is nice!"

He took something out of his pocket while walking up to me.

"I went ahead and got a key made for you. I figured....if you needed a place to stay when you don't feel like going home...you can just come here. And uh...kinda asking if...when you're ready to move out..."

I didn't even let him finish asking. I started hugging him.

"I wanna move in with you."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"I get my Lixie Lix snuggles all the time then!"

He chuckled.

"I want snuggles now!"

He picked me up bridal style.

"Alright my snuggle monster. Only for a few hours. I gotta get you back to your brother's soon."

"But....I want go to the beach when you do."

"That's up to your brother."

He brought me to his room and laid down. I grabbed him and started snuggling with him. I nuzzled up against him.

"Yay! I love youuuuu! I love you! I love you!"

"Ow! I love you too! You're crushing me!"

"Oops?"

I laughed awkwardly.

"I just don't want you to leave me."

"I'm never leaving you. You're stuck with me."

I picked my head up. I kissed him. I put my head back down then nuzzled up against him. I closed my eyes.

"My baby? It's time for you to go home. I don't want your brother to worry."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Damnit...I don't wanna go. Don't make me go home."

"Uhhhh....uhhhh....it's almost 2:45 in the morning."

He managed to get me to go home.

When school started back up...I froze. I looked at the doors. People were walking past me. I took a deep breath.

I turned around and ran back to Felix's car.

"I-I can't go in. I'm scared."

He got out of his car and walked up to me. I grabbed him and started hugging him.

"You're gonna be okay. I don't live far. I'll come get you if something goes wrong."

"D-don't you have work?"

"I do. Don't worry. You should head in. I love you my dear."

"I-I love you too."

He used his finger to lift up my head. I looked into his sterling grey eyes.

"Remember to try and make some friends. I'm not asking you to trust anyone right away."

"I know."

"Mikey and Leo are gonna keep an eye on you for me."

"O-okay. I-I'll try. I'll tell you if anything goes wrong."

"Okay. Try to have a good day for me."

I nodded then turned around. I ran into school. I made my way to my locker.