Important Information About This Story!!

Hello reader,

I'm happy you choose this story here are some things to keep in mind while reading:

One: this story is unedited and it's the very very rough draft of the story (please do tell me if I made any spelling mistakes so I am able to fix them later on). Although, any feedback would be great!!

Two: this story will be going onto Amazon at some point and most of the story will be taken off here (I'll warn you about it in this section with a date of when most of the book is going off, it'll probably be a while after I finish the story)

Three: this story will update when I finish writing a chapter, it may take a little while so please have patience! (I have writing blocks too, just so you know)

Four: there will be violence and gore in this story, this is the only warning that you'll receive.

Five: this is original work and © Katie Chiu. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, with the expectation of the use of brief quotations in book reviews.

Six: make sure to vote and comment if you enjoy!

That's all from me! Thank you for your understanding! Enjoy the story!

- Katie