B is the main character... B is a female (she/her).

B had a pretty normal yet humble upbringing. She attended South Shore High School in Chicago, Illinois, where she met some very interesting people who she still keeps in contact with to this day! B had a couple of guys who had shown interest in her, but she was never really deeply into these guys. But it was cool for what it was... just friendships with guys she could never be with, simply because they were honestly weak as hell.
Let's start with B's freshman year of high school.
She never thought much about older guys, assuming she wasn't their speed, but she knew a lot of her peers were into older guys.
B was going through a thing with a guy she thought liked her but apparently not because he was fucking around on her anyways... not to mention B is still a virgin at this time, so she wasn't really educated in that area. Some time on into high school B met this older guy. At this time she is 15 and he is 21. It was something about him that she LOVED, maybe the fact that he was extremely patient with her... or maybe it could have been his maturity level or maybe his extended vocabulary... which were all things that B loved. He wasn't even bothered by the age difference, not one bit. B was pretty mature for her age, so being mature enough for him was out of the question.
He also knew boundaries and never rushed things... of course, there was a sexual attraction between the two, but that was something neither of them would pursue.