... IM NOT FEELING IT

At this point, I'm fed up... I told him all I wanted was honesty and communication, and I couldn't even get that. I was still supporting him in any way I could - money, weed, food - but I did all of this because I wanted to and I loved him and didn't want to see him without.
Some time had passed and I was barely going to see him because a serious relationship with me wasn't something he wanted, or at least that's what I was picking up on. But then again, he always let me know he loved me and was still checking up on me.
I can't lie, I was stuck in my ways and felt defeated. Like damn, I've been damn near chasing this man and asking him to do right, but we always end up bumping heads.
What am I going to do now?
He told me he wanted me to come over and do his hair and he wanted me to come over and smoke with him. I always had an issue with him getting weed from certain people, so I made sure I brought him weed from a trusted source. Then again, being a street nigga, I guess he knew what he was doing and what kind of weed he was looking for, I guess.
So I take my happy ass over there and it felt like we were never beefing. I would come over and he'd be watching the game.
I came in and his grandfather was in the TV room. I came in and sat down. His grandfather asked me, "Is it raining still?"
Considering we never really spoke any words to each other besides hello and how are you doing, I looked at him assuming his grandfather was talking to him. Then I looked back at his grandfather and replied, "Eehh, it's still drizzling a little bit, but it feels nice out."
His grandfather then got up from his seat and left him and me alone to ourselves.
We were watching a game... I couldn't even tell you the name of the teams... between me admiring him and doing his hair, I couldn't tell you which had my attention the most. Definitely NOT the TV.

I finished retwisting his hair and it had dawned on me that during my times of coming over, I never used the bathroom... Ever. I told M I had to use the bathroom. I had NO idea there was a bathroom in the basement. He got up and I followed his lead... We're both going down the stairs and at this point I'm in front of him. I turned around to face him and he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him and started to tongue me down... after a few seconds I said, "WAIT! I have to pee."

He showed me to the bathroom and he waited downstairs for me to finish. I did my business, I flushed, washed my hands, and looked into the mirror to prepare myself for what was about to happen. I walked out of the bathroom and he had this look on his face... like an animal... he was hungry... hungry for this pussy. And this pussy is what I was going to let him beat on.

I walked towards him and I hugged him... slowly rubbing his back... then I broke free, knowing it was going to drive him crazy. I then started to walk to the stairs and I felt those hands wrap around my waist... I took about 3 steps up the stairs and the next thing I knew... he was breathing heavily in my ear... and my response was, "WASSUP?"

He bent my little ass over... my knees were both planted firmly on the stairs with my ass pointed in the air, waiting to take every inch of him. He pulled my pants down and he pulled out his dick, he started to swipe my pussy with the tip of his dick and he said, "Damn... is it always this wet?" I laughed and said, "Yea... just for you daddy."

He crammed that big ass dick in my pussy! I felt like I was being punished. That dick had me at a loss for words but I took it all like a good girl. As he's making my little pussy leak, he says, "You gonna have my baby?" And I knew those were the same words that got me in trouble before, so I tried a different approach... I knew this time I wanted to show him I'm a squirter.

With every stroke, he's tearing this pussy up and I knew it was almost time for him to nut. I knew we couldn't be too loud because his grandfather was upstairs. So I looked back and told him, "Hold that nut for me..." I guess that was icing on top of the cake... he has a history of always nutting when we have sex... but this time I told him not to nut in me. We finally stopped, I turned around and sucked his dick after he pulled out of me. I stopped and looked him in his eyes and asked, "Did you nut in me?" He laughed and said, "I don't know." HE KNEW GOOD AND DAMN WELL HE NUTTED IN ME.

I told him we couldn't have sex anymore if he couldn't control himself... I would have at least caught the nut in my mouth. Because I knew I couldn't keep taking Plan B pills.

After that visit, I had stopped going over there for a few days. I also had to make sure my period would come... it was a little late but Aunt Flow came to save the day and that let me know I could hoe another day. I still had a feeling that when I'm not over there... another woman is there.