WELL WELL WELL

A couple of years later...
It has been a very sad, depressing couple of years for me... I had to endure pains I NEVER thought I'd experience... my Grandfather passed, My best friend passed, My mom had a stroke and I had to find out about that on social media, and my grandmother passed... and I never thought that would be something I'll have to endure. Nobody told me that with grief you never get over it, You learn to live with it... not having those favorites in my life to talk to really took a toll on me... I was just in a space where I honestly lost all hope. Asking GOD what did he have for me next... like it can't get any worse, right?
I haven't heard from M in a while... but at some point in time he knew about the latest passing of my Best friend and then I haven't heard anything from M... usually when I haven't heard from him he's either in a new relationship or in jail.

I started to get EMAILS from who I was brought to believe was M... the story was so well crafted... basically telling me that he had just got out of jail and needed funds sent... so me being hella naive and dick dumb I sent whatever I could when those emails came through... I never even paid attention to the damn email name, I just knew a FRIEND was in need and if I'm in a position to help I'm going to do so.
After exchanging a few messages through email, it started to seem weird. One message said "don't hit me up, I'll hit you up."
Me wanting to test the waters and considering I'M SENDING YOU MONEY, I'm going to hit you up whenever the fuck I feel like it. Fuck you thought this was, nigga. Then I got that one message that definitely let me know it wasn't him.
"Stop checking for him. We straight. Do your lil makeup and lashes and be cool."
And threatening me... FIRST OFF, I'm respected and protected wherever I go fytb. And you're way In $$$$$ and M wouldn't even allow this BEAN HEAD ASS LIL GIRL to even touch me.
But trust and believe I was DONE until I know for sure I was talking to him and sending him money...
This lil bitch had me sending money to his cash app and she was spending the funds that she was to send to him. He was definitely still in jail, which I later found that out on my own.
All communication to that email and cash app STOPPED! I even blocked both of them... shorty dirty ass not about to be living good off my funds. FUCK HER.