M is another important character... M is a male (he/him).

I can only tell what I was told of M. M was a pretty smart laid-back GANG BANGER... he was a street guy but a very humble, family-oriented man... he attended college for a psych major so he has a very interesting way with words. In the time of B getting to know him, she only knew bits and pieces of M's family, but only knew what she knew based on what M told her. B has NEVER met any of M's family members at this time. The two had always discussed meeting up but could never due to B's strict mother... but come on now, B is only 15. Why would her mom allow her to go hang out with a 21-year-old? So until the timing was right... they had no choice but to wait to finally and officially meet up with each other... and throughout this time, B and M talked to each other every day. They became very close and grew a strange yet strong liking for each other! In this time, M didn't have any children that B knew of... but of course, him being a man and with B being on point and as smart as she was, she KNEW she wasn't the only one that M was talking to. Which is fine because in B's high school years, she met.
   B soon graduated high school and attended Cosmetology school
B has graduated high school and has also met this other guy (also considering that M had his own thing going on in another state with another woman). B isn't about to put her life on hold, especially if a mf already doing what the fuck they want...

B had a little hiccup in her relationship... luckily for her, M was in town 🥴

B and M had made plans to bump into each other, but B knew that M couldn't pull up to her people's house. So B decided to go to a friend's house where she knew she could see M for a bit. Not to mention, this will be the FIRST MEET UP! M pulls up to B's friend's crib and she tells him to get out of the car.

And what do you know?

Tall, handsome as she thought he would be... Beautiful teeth and he had this aura about him... something about him screamed "I'll nail you to a cross."

B walked up to the driver's side where M was, and he hugged her... it was like... a shock of electricity went through B's body... it felt like she was supposed to be there... it was refreshing.

They stayed outside and talked for a minute, until M had to be the bearer of bad news.

M said, "I have to go soon... I'm going back to ********."

B already knew what was in ********... THE OTHER WOMAN! So she didn't even ask any questions.

B not knowing that this would be the last night that she'll hear from him for a while...

They looked at each other and the next thing you know...

They kissed, but at the same time, they shouldn't have... because after something clicked in B's mind that said, "He's going to be my man! One way or another."

M looked at B and said, "She hasn't met HIM yet."

And he grabbed her hand and stuck it in his pants.

Let's just say it was a MEAT DELI in there.

And that "she" he was talking about was B's pussy.

B and M knew that it was time to wrap up the short visit. At this time, it's about 7 pm and M had to hit the road.

It's unfortunate that he couldn't stay longer... until they meet again.