1 NEW MESSAGE FROM **** ******

A few months passed.
I took it upon myself to just leave M tf alone... so many ups and downs and hella confusion... and at some point, I wasn't sure if he was locked up or not, I didn't let it bother me.
Lo and behold... I got a Facebook message from M???
The message stating that he had been locked up and had been trying to get in contact with me.
His friend logged into his Facebook and reached out to me.
I was given instructions on how to get in contact with him... I thought that messaging was more convenient for me.
He had been locked up in $$$$$ with outstanding charges and would possibly be facing over 5 years... for a crime I know he didn't do. I stood by this man's side! And never condoned his bad behavior... but I knew he was innocent.
I created a little account and sent out the first message to MY INMATE.
"I got the message... word around is you've been looking for me..."
And the messages between him and I just flowed ever so smoothly... as if we had been talking all this time... I ran it by him about the situation between me and his bean head ass baby mama and how she pretended to be him and have me send money. He cleared all that up and let me know that she NEVER put any money on his books... especially not the money I was sending.
Him and I had been talking every day... I'm adding money to his books... reaching out to family members, calling his lawyers and checking on his case... we've talked through holidays... I've sent him pictures to keep his mind stimulated. I couldn't say all I wanted to say in the messages I was sending him... the messages were looked over by the jail and anything inappropriate would've been denied. We had many conversations about a relationship but I couldn't make any promises to him while he was in jail because I knew I was on the outside doing what I do... so the plan was for him to get out and we finally WORK on a relationship.
He often told me how much he loved me and how it's sad all this time went by and he's now realizing that I'm the one he should have been with all along. We should have been married.
I'm from Chicago but... I felt like he was ONLY talking to ME throughout his time being incarcerated... but my brain told me I wasn't the only one he was talking to...
But while he was locked up, I also made sure he had a clear head and was in good spirits... telling him about my days in Chicago... from work down to my emotions I told him just about everything... I also let him know that I was messing around with someone else as well... but that never stopped me from talking to M and making sure he was ok while locked up... It also came a time where I was constantly contacting the same family members and I had to tell him that his family knew where he was, and if they wanted to talk or put money on his books they would!
He told me about his case and I had already knew that he was innocent but they kept prolonging trial and the chances of him winning seemed slim due to the fact it's his word against someone else's... and I told him I'd still be here... if they gave him 7 years or 7 days.... But once he got out and if him and I were something he wanted seriously he had to get out and show me. That jail talk means NOTHING to me. I'm from the show me state... Months and months go by and he's telling me
They'll be releasing me soon...
Look at GOD. They dropped all his charges. I just wanted him to get out and do what's best for HIM, HIS KIDS AND HIS FAMILY! And he also mentioned he wanted to DO for me as well... but he knew I needed for nothing from him besides good ass dick, honesty, and communication... nothing too crazy

During his time of being locked up he was VERY supportive during my time of grief... Shortly after my grandmother's passing my uncle was killed in a car accident... as if I didn't have a lot on my plate to begin with...