Unicorn

It had been some time since I had seen M... he told me he wanted me to come over to do his hair, he missed me and he had something he wanted to show me... I was extremely curious as to what that was... but he always knew what to say to get on my good side... so I made my way there... with the good weeds on me... I made it to his house and he let me in... I hugged him but as I was walking up the stairs to the inside I heard a kid's voice... I went into the TV room and I saw a little boy.

M's SON!

He then introduced us, he said, " ( SONS NAME, This is B )

I looked at him and spoke to him... we didn't say much to each other but he showed me this unicorn toy he was going to give to his sister. Then I noticed the little guy loved my crocs, my crocs had dinosaurs in them and I think that's what caught his eye. M noticed that his son was on my crocs and then he asked him, "You like her shoes?" His son nodded his head yes.

I just couldn't get over the fact that he and his son looked just alike. M told his son he would buy him a pair of crocs too. Shortly after the meet... M told me to go downstairs to the basement, he was about to put his son to sleep. I told him good night and went downstairs. After a while, M came downstairs. I had no intentions of spending the night because I had work, but I just wanted to be under this man... So fuck it, I got comfortable and got under the covers with him and laid on his chest and we just talked.

He asked me, "Do you think about us?" I replied, "Yes, I do... often." He replied, "I think about us a lot too... I have plans for us." A part of me was glad that he didn't get my name tattooed while he was in jail... especially considering I said we can work on US when he gets out and if getting my name tattooed was something he wanted to do afterwards... I was okay with that. We laid together as it got later and later...
We fucked of course
  Until we finally decided to go to sleep ... here we are laid up. I don't know what it is with me but I like to watch my men sleep... and I start to think... and I pray.
I just wondered if he could ever be 100% committed to me... I wanted that from him... I WANTED THAT FOR US!
But you have to also know who you're dealing with...
I had this thought in the back of my mind that he will never really be mine... but I still loved him and cared for him! I prayed for him... I didn't care if he wanted to be with me or someone else, I just wanted him happy, healthy, and on his feet again.
Here it is morning time... and I'm about to get ready to head home... he had some laundry that I helped him with. I showed him how I folded my clothes... well, I roll my clothes in little sushi rolls and told him
I like to roll my clothes because I have a lot of clothes and this creates more space for me.
He seemed to be amused by this lol... he seemed to be amused by a lot of things I was into... from music to clothes to how I wear my hair to what fragrance I wear. He had a very good eye for detail.
HERE I AM IN ANOTHER PICKLE
I knew that considering we were having sex every time we met up... He always nutted in me. I remember he told me one day
I'm going to keep fucking you and make you my cum bucket until you have my kids... and some.
I never really knew him to lie when it came to things like that...
I had to monitor my cycle and ovulation because I'm not taking another plan b.
Here I am playing the waiting game... which is what felt like forever! I finally got my cycle and I communicated to him that "we cannot have sex anymore if you can't control your nut."
So for a while, I had to stay away... I had also realized that he had been slipping back into his old ways... and me being me, I always brought it to his attention. He would get it together for a minute, then he was back into his way... and I TOLD HIM way before he was released that if him and I were something he wanted seriously... He had to show me.
So I had to branch off... I didn't want to be in that space again...