THE CROSS

I haven't been over every day, but when I did, it was pretty cool and smooth. He started working, and I knew he had two phones. He communicated to me that one phone was gone, and he had to have lost it at work. The crazy part is he was tracking the other phone across the street at a neighbor's house, a guy he worked with stayed there.

I told him iPhones are pretty legit, especially when it comes to finding your lost things. I told him that his neighbor had his phone for sure, but he also told me when he asked his coworker about the phone, he said he didn't have it. Come on now... if you confront a thief, would they really tell you they stole something from you?

I knew M to be a hothead, and he has a history of fighting, so I told him it's cool and to leave that situation alone. You're fresh out and don't need any troubles. Moving on...

He had always wanted me to watch this show called "Yellow Jackets." I never was really into TV, so I did more watching him. He turned it on, and it felt like we had been watching it for hours. He then asked me to rub his feet.

B has a foot phobia... I don't do feet. It seems like he had a little attitude about it, and that was fine because this is a "NO" I'm standing on top of. The vibes were off... I tried to make it up to him... showered him with kisses, hugs, I even tried to rub on him... then it got to him not really paying me attention, barely even talking to me. So I told his ass, "I'm about to leave, you're not even paying me any attention." We went back and forth about the situation... and we sat there in silence.

After a while, he wanted me to come to the basement with him... I knew what time it was. We go down to the basement...
There is a couch he sat down on and pulled out a horse... you know me.... I sucked him like it was the last dick I'll suck! He's moaning and shoving his meat all down my throat... he then got up and told me
"bend over and take this dick"
I hopped my happy ass up and bent over ever so perfectly on the couch so he can enter me... he pulled my pants down then my panties. He rubbed my back and gripped my waist and told me how tiny I was
I remember telling him that I was on a diet... and I remember him telling me he can handle me no matter what size I was
I'm bent over waiting for him to put that big dick in me... He took the tip of his dick and was swiping my pussy like a credit card... I guess I was wetter than expected 
He slid in me ever so gently
I've been waiting for this for a minute... next thing I know I'm getting nailed to the cross. He fucked me like I was one of the opps little sisters.  He had been away from intimacy for a while, so I knew he would finish quickly. He said, "You're going to have my baby." I moaned, "Yes, Daddy, yes." I thought it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing, never expecting him to ejaculate inside me. Then again, him ejaculating inside me was never a surprise or anything new. He always had this thing about impregnating me without really planning for a child. I knew what I wanted, especially when it came to having kids. Him and I weren't in a relationship, and I already had a feeling I wasn't the only one he was talking to. You're fresh out, and a man is going to be a man. He would tell me things like, "I have plans for us," and I saw small improvements that he made, but I always had a feeling that he wouldn't fully commit to me. He said he wanted to be in a position to take care of his kids, his home, and his girl (me). But in this moment, having his baby wasn't part of the plan, so guess what I did? I took a Plan B pill. I genuinely loved this man. He had a way with words, was caring, God-fearing, very polite, a protector, and had a hustler mentality. But he was still involved in street life. There were times when I would call him and the situation seemed a bit sketchy. He would say things like, "I don't have to tell you about everything I'm doing out here." And he was right, I didn't tell him about everything I was doing either. I didn't feel the need to, especially considering that we weren't in a relationship. He also communicated to me that he was talking to other women and going on dates. With whom? I have no idea and honestly didn't care. In my mind, he was playing games with me. I was helping him with odds and ends when he could actually ask those other women. This was him reverting back to his old ways. But at the same time, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I just didn't want to be involved in the drama. I didn't have it in me to keep clashing with any more of his other women. As I mentioned before, I knew he had a baby mama in Chicago, but it took me a while to find out who she was. And I had a feeling that when I wasn't around, she was there. I know how that baby mama-baby daddy relationship goes. I started to distance myself a bit, but at the same time, I kept in contact, letting him know that I still loved him. I wanted to give him space to get himself together after being locked up and isolated from the world for so long. So I tried not to complain too much.