9: live for me

seonghwa pov.

"yn...(cough)..wak-wake- up...yn..don't di-die on me..I-i love you— I-I cant -l-lose y-you too..."

she closed her eyes. a tear flowing down her cheek. no. NO SHE CANT DIE. I CANT LOSE HER TOO. i got up. I tried to. my body was bleeding. I'm so much pain. But I can't let her die. I used all my strength that I had left and I pulled her with me as far away from the motorcycle as it could blow up any time due to the oil leakage. then I placed her on my lap. removing both our helmets. then pressing her wounds tightly. After calling the ambulance.

"it's okay yn. help will be here soon." I said shakily. and weak.

I Look down to see her still asleep. she had a weak pulse. and she was bleeding so much. then I felt a huge pain in my stomach and legs. I saw there were shards of glass on it. blood flowing out.

suddenly I remembered something. I remember last time. the accident. what happened.

I heard a sound of sirens some blue and red lights.

"it's okay yn. the ambulance is here. don't die live for me." I said softly. sweat dripping on my forehead. tears running down my eyes. I can't believe I got her hurt.

"i love you my yn.."
I finally gave in once I saw medics run towards us and then helping yn.

'save her. she can't die.'

"sir!! stay with me!" I heard a medic say. that's all I heard but I was in too much pain. I closed my eyes. and took my rest. yn will be alright.