note:

I Hope you u enjoyed reading this ff! If u enjoyed this story please feel free to check out some of my other stories. I might make extra parts for this ff too. thank you for ur support:

why are you doing this to me || choi Taeyang•Theo (completed)

"why are you doing this to me?"
"it hurts. My heart hurts."

"I'm sorry y/n. I couldn't keep the promise that I made to you."

she was never in love until she met someone. Choi Taeyang. But she saw something one day. which made her heart shatter into a million pieces. He tries to explain to her but will she believe it?

need a hand? p1harmony ff. (completed)
(Theo ff,•originally• but there's options if for different bias since it's also like a love triangle but with one extra person.)

u were quiet and cold and always in ur own world. though you were cold you weren't invisible not popular just average...until someone came into your life someone who changed you. Or is it more than one someone??

*There will be three different endings based on your bias.*

•love triangle +1

?-friends to lovers
?-childhood friends
?-love at first sight.

crazy over you • choi Taeyang•Theo•ff (ongoing)

y/n gets cheated on by her bf, intak. she felt the urge to kill him and his new gf. her bsf Theo was always there for her. y/n went crazy. something snapped. theo ended up doing something drastic with y/n. Or should i say for her? will they get caught? who will she end up with?

psychopaths || park seonghwa ff (ongoing)

she fell in love w an obsessed psychopath.
he fell in love w a twisted psychopath.

•moon byeol:
moon byeol was in love with a guy when she was younger. He was her first love but then one night when they were walking home together something tragic happened. someone came and killed him. she heard him scream her name but it was too late he died. she only managed to see the back of the murderer in rage she snapped.

now all she does is expose people and ruin their lives. hers got ruined so why not let others join?

she fell for the devil himself and in the end he got away just like he did the last time.

•park seonghwa:
when he wants something he has to get it and he won't hesitate to eliminate his obstacles. however pettiness, revenge and grudges are somethings he possesses.

love or die || chishiya x oc x niragi ff (ongoing)

"shuntaro chishiya."

"I hope to see you again chishiya." she smirked a bit, while giving him a small bow.

"same here itazurana." he gave her a lazy wave before he walked in another direction towards a black car.
-------
"suguru niragi." ita raise an eyebrow and glared at him.
"ita-kko." he smiles while walking towards ita.

my own season three of Alice in borderland, with chishiya and niragi and my oc as the main.

itazurana dokeshi and suguru niragi are high school sweethearts. what happened that made them become what they are in the present.

who will she end up with a psychopath she loved or an emotionless blond?

feel free to make requests too!!

TikTok: junhao_taetak_carat7