11: yn's dark past.

tw: violence

yn was currently in the intensive care unit. in surgery and she's reliving her past that she can't remember.

yn pov: (when she was 17, 5 years ago.)

"HOW COULD YOU CHOI YN!" He said. 
"I DIDNT DO IT I SWEAR HWA! I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU!" I begged.
"THEN WHY DID I FIND HIM KISSING YOU!" He shouted at me.

'why are u being so mean Hwa. just let me explain.'

"LET ME EXPLAIN HWA! HE JUST CAME ONTO ME I TRIED PUSHING HIM AWAY I SWEAR YOU CAME THEN HE RAN!"
"BUT I SAW IT WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES. TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE HE WAS FUCKING MAD WHEN I CANE SINCE I RUIN YOUR MOMENT TOGETHER! IM ALREADY HAVING A SHITTY DAY AND NOW I CATCH MY GF KISSING ANOTHER GUY AND OUT OF EVERYONE HWANG HYUNJIN THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE IS IN A GANG! HES DANGEROUS!"
"SO YOU DONT FUCKING TRUST ME!"
"I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR SO LONG I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!" I tried coming closer to him but he pushed me away. I fell down. i felt like shit. How could he think such badly of me. We've been together for so long. How could he. i started crying even more.
"I can't believe it. how can u do this to me Hwa." I cried more and ran.
He held me tight in his arms "WAIT YN DONT GO I SHOUKDVE HAVE-
"LEAVE ME ALONE! FUCKING PARK SEONGHWA! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I ran away and into her car with my sister.
"YN!! DONT LEAVE ITS ALL MY FAUKT IM SORRYY!" He said while running after the car which was currently driving off.
"IM SORRY YN!" He said running as fast as he can after the car.

"drive faster."
"what why?"
"JUST DRIVE!"
"Why the fuck do uw me to do that?"
"JUST DO IT!"
"OKAY JUST FUCKING STAY BACK!"

i look behind and I saw him still there.

"drive faster"
"no"
"JUST DO IT MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!"
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!"
"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DRIVE!"
"CAN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE A NORMAL DECENT HUMAN BEING BEFORE DEMANDING SHIT!"
"I WOULD BUT YOURE MAKING LIFE SO DIFFICULT RIGHT NOW AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I JUST WENT THROUGH!"
"JUST TELL ME!"
"ITS DOESNT MATTER RIGHT NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRIVE FASTER YOU JERK!"
"I CAN KICK YOU OUT RIGHT NOW!"
"I DARE YOU' JUST WUICKLY DRIVE FASTER BASTARD!"

she turned to me and wanted to slap me when we saw a car coming towards us. and the next thing I saw was our cars crashing. The car flew and then blood was flowing through. glass everywhere. my sister was already unconscious. I felt total regret. I caused everything that just happened.

I had shards of glass in my body. blood flowing out. I couldn't even move my hand without feeling extreme pain. my eyes slowly started to close. seonghwa. i want him right now. it hold me tight until I die. I cant die without telling him it's not his fault. I I just cant. the guilt will eat him. I can't let him feel that. I want him to live for me. I saw seonghwa. i smiled a little but I couldn't smile seeing his current state. he had tears flowing through his eyes. Sweating so much and looking like he was in so much pain.

"hwa..." I said.
I wanted to say i love you but I had no strength left in me. he went closer to me. He pulled me out of the car.

He carried me as far as possible then I heard an explosion. The car exploded my sister was inside still. I knew I was never close to her but I still felt guilty. but was it bad that I'm glad she died. all these years I was the unwanted one in my family. my parents resented everything I did. everything I say. I felt like I can finally be free. I was wrong. but at that moment. I was glad to be with seonghwa until my last breath. everything was a haze after I remember him carrying me. next thing i know I can't talk or move. somehow I managed to get out of the coma. but I couldn't remember shit.