×∆§||Chapter 1||§∆×

>Tanjiro's 1st Nightmare<

**✿❀Tanjiro's POV❀✿**

Hmm what should should I do now?"I thought to my self looking at the sky in the butterfly mansion"

"Nezuko goes out of her box"

Mmmmhp(onii Chan onii Chan onii Chan!)

Yes nezuko?"I said smiling brightly"

Mmmmhmm(I want head pats)

Oh do you want this? "Gives nezuko headpats as I smiled happily"

"*Nezuko is happy*"

Hmmmmhmm!(braid my hair!)"She holds her hair"

Oh do you wanna be braided like Ms Kanrojis hair?

"*Nezuko nods*"

"*I braided Nezuko's hair and she is really happy about it*"

"*after I braid Nezuko's hair Matsuemon goes to me and Nezuko to get the news of giyuu-sans death*"

w-what!?"I said in shock"

"I quickly put on my haori put Nezuko in the box and goes to where Giyuu-san is and I saw his dead body being covered on white sheets"

GIYUU-SAN!"I yelled and rans towards him but one of the kakushi stopped me"

Let me go!"tears falls from his eyes as his giyuus tsuguko and he always thought of his father because of giyuu"

"after that I felt guilty for letting him die and when I saw sanemi he looks really devastated and I walk towards him seeing some tears fall in his eyes"

Shinazugawa-san?"I said"

"Sanemi glance at me and walk away"

*he is still cold but I can scent that his heartbroken his Aura is has changed*

"I go back to the butterfly mansion and shinobu greeted me"

Hello Tanjiro-san I know how devastated you are come to my office and we will talk"she said still in her fake smile"

"I followed Ms Shinobu to her office and we both started to talk about something unexpected"

since Tomioka-san had dead his tsuguko is supposed to be a Hashira to replace him like you Tanjiro-san"shinobu still has her fake smile and I was shock about that"

so I'm going to be a Hashira?"I said"

Yes tanjiro-san since you are tomioka-sans tsuguko you are going to be a Hashira replacement of tomioka-san"still having her fake smile"

Hashira...but I'm not a water breather I am Hinokami Kagura or sun breather I'm not compatible to water breathing"I said"

well even if you have another breathing style the tsuguko still gets their masters place as a hashira when they die"her fake smile kinda have faded slightly"