|~•'Chapter 3'•~|

>×Tanjiros Tsuguko×<

**✿❀Tanjiro's POV❀✿**

"Me and Muichiro are telling stories talking about our past surprisingly me and muichiros past job are the same I mean even though we're both been poor at the times at least we're still happy and still has our family members"

"he looks really nice today I just wanna kiss him on the lips"

hmm what is your favorite hobby?

hm. I like cleaning hmm how about you?

I love making origami

Really!?Can I see

smiles hmm sure he got a paper and scissors then starts making Origami Dragon

wow Tokito you are really good at making Origamis "Blushes"

"Blushes slightly smiles"oh us thanks tanjiro

"On Night we were looking around of any demon attacks Muzan kibutsuji had made new uppermoons and lowermoons it's been a 2 years since I saw him since I last see him"

(In this au they're Aged up 2 years)

"I kept an eye on any attacks and surprisingly after 3 hours me and and the others had killed the lowermoon this moon is quite difficult to kill because it's lowermoon 1 but we had killed it the lowermoons and uppermoons are alot stronger now since kibutsuji had given them alot of his blood we got back to the place we stayed in and we Heald up for the night the next day we all got back from the headquarters"

"when it's night surprisingly I got another mission in the mount Fuji telling me that demon slayers are getting killed there I headed to mount Fuji immediately when I got there my eyes widen when I saw the amount of dead bodies I saw I was looking around trying to find the demon that cause all of this but then I heard a small girl voice screaming out of her lungs I look around and see the girl getting cornered by Muzan(Jackson?) I quickly use fake rainbow and I honestly get the girl away but Muzan is looking for us I noticed that she is holding a small little boy on her hands"

Tanjiro:
shh stay quiet don't worry your safe with me

Little girl:
o-okay

Tanjiro:
what's your name and age and that little boy too

Little girl:
M-my name is Machi im 12 years old and this is Theo his 10 years old and I don't know what happened to him

Tanjiro:
Alright

"The sun rises and Muzan got away"

Tanjiro:
tch I lost my chance again!I'll take you to the headquarters come on

"I grabbed Machi's hands and make sure she is holding her brother tightly were spread up to the headquarters I told master ubuyashiki what happened and I got them to the butterfly mansion to heal their wounds and bruises I then goes back to my estate surprisingly I saw muichiro outside talking to Ginko and is covered with butterflies that are really liking him and the butterflies are all blue no other colors blue really fits him very well he is smiling surprisingly he is showing happiness not having his cold personality when I'm not around he doesn't seemed to notice me so I walk towards him waving my hands and I talk to him"