||1|| ✔️

The soft morning sunlight streamed through the glass windows, illuminating a cute boy sprawled out in a deep sleep. However, the peaceful moment was interrupted when a knock at the door pierced through his dreamland.

The knock grew louder, and an old (but not too old) lady entered the room. She attempted to wake the boy, saying, "Time to wake up, bear. It's a big day, right?"

Unfortunately, the boy remained motionless, prompting the old lady to raise her voice and place her hand firmly on her hip. "Kim Taehyung, wake up before I splash a bucket of water on you "

The cute boy pouted and protested to his granny with a hint of playfulness in his voice, "Why are you so cruel to a cute boy like me? Don't you love it when your adorable grandson is taking his beauty sleep?"

The granny chuckled and replied, "Well, darling, that's enough of your dramatics. Get up and do your morning routine, as you seem to have forgotten that you have an interview scheduled for today."

Realizing the time, Taehyung's eyes widened with alarm. He frantically searched for his phone and checked the time - 6:12. His interview was scheduled for 10:00, and he still hadn't even gotten ready yet.

With a surge of urgency, Taehyung exclaimed, "Oh no! I have an interview at 10:00, and I'm still not ready! Plus, I have to travel to Seoul, which will take some time. I haven't even started getting ready!"

Taehyung's voice echoed throughout the house, laced with frantic energy as he rushed through his morning routine in the bathroom.

"Yah, Granny, you should have woken me up earlier!" he exclaimed. "Now I'm going to be late for my interview! What will they think? Not to mention, my boss is extremely punctual. I can't be late!"

His granny couldn't help but chuckle as she made her way downstairs to prepare breakfast.

The granny was deeply engrossed in her cooking when the doorbell interrupted her work. She set aside her tasks and made her way toward the front door.

Upon opening the door, a warm smile formed on her wrinkled face. "Oh, dear, come inside," she greeted warmly. "May I ask the reason for your early visit, our princess?"

The girl replied in a sweet voice, "Oh, it's nothing, Granny. I just dropped by to see Taehyung and wish him good luck because he has an interview today. But where is he?"

The granny continued working on breakfast, responding to the girl's question. "That's very kind of you," she said with a smile. "As for Bear..."

Her words were suddenly interrupted by a loud scream coming from upstairs. "GRANNY, COME QUICK! THERE'S A BIG PROBLEM!"

The granny chuckled knowingly and turned to the girl, saying, "Dear, could you please go upstairs and check on him? I think he's having trouble deciding what to wear for his interview."

The girl, with a smile on her face, reassured the granny, "Don't worry, I'll handle it, and I'll get him ready in 15 minutes."

With that, she headed upstairs towards Taehyung's room, shaking her head in amused disbelief. As she stood in the doorway, surveying the messy room, she exclaimed, "Omo, Tae Bear! What have you done? You've made such a mess!"

She let out a resigned sigh and instructed, "Okay, bear, sit quietly on the bed. I'll select an outfit for you. We don't have all day,

Taehyung nodded gratefully, feeling exhausted from the chaos he had created. "I'm so glad you came," he breathed with a sense of relief. "Otherwise, I don't know how I would have gotten ready today."

A few minutes passed, and Taehyung emerged, looking immaculate. A wide, box-shaped smile broke across his face. "Thanks, Jennie," he expressed appreciatively.

 "Thanks, Jennie," he expressed appreciatively

(Tae's dress for the interview)

Jennie smiled proudly at her handiwork and urged Taehyung, "We don't have time for thanks or welcomes. Let's go downstairs and feed your tummy before we leave."

They headed downstairs, where Taehyung's granny had prepared breakfast for them. They engaged in a bit of chit-chat while enjoying the meal.

With a fond farewell, Taehyung bid his granny goodbye, followed by Jennie.

(As they are biding their farewell let me tell u something about jennie. so, jennie is taehyung's childhood best friend and also stays near them as neighbours . jennie works in a cafe that is owned by her mother and if we talk about their family so she has only her mother beside her as her dad died in a accident. )

T

aehyung arrived at his destination, standing in front of a massive building belonging to Jeon Corporations. Nervously, he took a deep breath and reassured himself, "You can do it, you can do it, you can do it." With determination, he began walking towards the entrance and headed towards the receptionist.

Taehyung greeted the receptionist girl with his signature boxy smile and spoke politely, masking his nervousness, "Hello, hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. I have an interview for the position of CEO Mr. Jeon's personal assistant."

The girl responded politely, "Welcome, Mr. Kim. Please take that elevator up to the 50th floor. At the end of the floor, you'll find it clearly marked 'JEON CABIN (CEO)'."

Taehyung smiled again and thanks the receptionist and enter the elevator .

Taehyung entered the elevator and moments later arrived at the end of the floor, standing in front of the "JEON CABIN (CEO)" cabin. As he waited, he noticed another young lady exiting the same cabin, presumably having finished her own job interview. Taehyung glanced around and realized he was the last candidate to be interviewed.

Taehyung stood in front of the door, his heart racing with nerves. He took a deep breath and knocked, hearing the stern command to "come in" from inside. Gathering his courage, he took a step forward...

With a calm and composed demeanor, Taehyung entered the cabin and greeted the CEO in a soft, soothing but deep voice, "Good morning, sir."
___________________________________________

Thats it for today
And thanks giving ur precious time to it
I know that was very boring and simple and cringe but I will try to improve it. ^-^