||20||

_

"U really cant understand simply right?" Jungkook again said with same tone but with little harshness this time making both of them shivers runs through there spine.

"K..kookie thats ok....plz lets g..go" Taehyung said to jungkook while gripping on his arm in order to make jungkook let go aeri. But jungkook stay still and look at aeri with same dark eyes who is now really scared after seeing jungkook that much angry.

"J..jungkook-" aeri got cut by a really hard slap that she have received from jungkook and fall on floor with the impact but she even process jungkook again make her stand by her hair.

"This is last time I am leaving u" jungkook said in whisper near her ear with a warning tone making her nodded continuously. But she again hiss in pain when she feel the grip on her hair tight.

"WORDS" jungkook yell furiously making both of them scared and aeri was now sobbing but she said "y..yes, I..I will not d..do that a..again"

Jungkook leave the grip on aeri hair and make his way outside towards the parking lot with holding one hand of taehyung who didn't utter a single word till now, he was full sober like he never drink alcohol few minute ago.

Jungkook open the passenger seat door for taehyung and than close it, and make his way toward driver seat.

Now the drive is totally silent. Taehyung is fidgeting with his finger while biting his bottom lip not knowing what to do now. Other side jungkook is driving silently not knowing what is going inside his head.

After some time jungkook sigh and put his one hand on Taehyung thigh making him flinch and came out of his thoughts.

"U dont have to overthink about the incident"

"But-"

"I know u are thinking that I hit a girl, but bub she really deserve it how dare he pull ur hair" jungkook said while remembering the scene making him furious again.

"No I know she deserve it ...its just I can't stop thinking that" Taehyung said while looking down.

"Just forget it...and do u want to tell me about.." Jungkook said and turn his face toward Taehyung than raise his one eyebrow.

"About?" Taehyung said confusely.

"About....that...kiss" jungkook said making a teasing face ,making Taehyung blush madly at the thought of it.

"Why are u so shy bub" jungkook said teasing more to the already blushy boy.

"..umm..I.." Taehyung shutter from the shyness. While trying to hide in the window of car.

Jungkook stop the car on side of road and face Taehyung fully.

"So u will don't tell me" jungkook said and received a nodded from younger.

"I...w..want to b.but" Taehyung said fidgeting with his finger.

"But?"

"Iloveyou" Taehyung said in so much hurry making jungkook confuse.

"Bub u know i'm a human...right?" Jungkook said and received a nod from taehyung.

"I l..love u..plz dont hate me I d..dont know...w.when that h..happen but w.when I see u near a..aeri I cant control a..and k..kissed u..I am really sorr-" Taehyung got cut by a small peck on his lips by jungkook, who pick him up and make him straddled on his laps.

"Shh..bub...thats totally fine first stop crying. ..these tears are so precious bub" jungkook said hugging taehyung close to his chest.

"B..but if it w..was ur f.first and I r..ruined it....I am s..sorry kookie " Taehyung said while still sobbing and digging his face more in Jungkook chest.

"Yes, its my first kiss but u didn't ruin it bub....if I say I love u too than how it ruined" Jungkook said making taehyung look up at him with his innocent and cute face with a lower lip in btw his teeth to stop a cry ,his face was also slight red from crying.

"U dont have to s..say that f..for me"

"I am not saying that for making u feel good, I love u, am saying that because I mean it, I know its really less time from when we meet but I dont know...I just feel it ...u make me feel like nobody ever have did...u are so precious bun" jungkook said sincerely .

"Taetae lubs u too k..kookie, I also dont know how and when I fell for u but yes I am telling truth"

"I know u are telling truth bub, I can promise u I will never hurt u, just if there is any problem or anything just share it with me, trust is most important in every relationship, I know there must be some misunderstanding in relationship but just trust me and share it with me, dont keep it to urself and hurt urself I cant afford it" Jungkook said caressing Taehyung cheek with one hand while looking straight in his eyes .

"I promise I will never keep anything to me or lie to u" Taehyung reply with same sincerity in his voice.

Than there was complete silent for some minutes only breathing sounds of two lovebirds can be hear and taehyung was still sitting on jungkook thighs and there was a strong eye contact btw them.

Than jungkook start carresing Taehyung lower lip with his thumb ,than again look at taehyung and said " can I?"

Taehyung nodded shyly with a tint of shyness spread on his cheeks making him look more adorable.

After receiveing a nod from the silver haired boy, jungkook start leaning closer to younger one until they can feel each other breathe on there faces. Jungkook look up at taehyung who was also looking at him than again look at the rosy and soft lips of younger one.

Than jungkook attach his soft lips to other one's. After feeling each other lips on there, nobody try to make any moment. Jungkook was feeling so happy that he can't explain and he want to make his first kiss special so he want to feel the silver haired boy more .other side Taehyung was like frezzed, his heart was beating so fastly and madly, he scared that if Jungkook hear his heartbeat. After feeling each other lips for some seconds jungkook decide to move his lips.

Jungkook start moving his lips slowly and sensually but when he feel no moment from taehyung after some seconds he back away and said " what happen bub? Is everything okay? Are u okay? ".

".. Umm..its...j..just ..I dont..k..know how ..to ..umm.." Taehyung was feeling so embrassed that he want to jump from the car window but window was close and jungkook also have grip him on his waist so he just sigh and try to hide his face behind his hands.

Jungkook chuckle softly at his cute boyfriend act and hold taehyung hands and move from his face.

"U know what I like about U the most?" Jungkook ask making Taehyung titled his head confusely. "I like ur innocence the most bub and u dont have to feel embarassed over anything. Even I love to teach u all this things." Jungkook said than peck Taehyung both eyes than nose and than both cheeks and lastly lips making Taehyung giggle cutely.

"Just do as I do..ok bub?" Jungkook said softly and receive a nod from silver haired boy.

Than jungkook again lean towards taehyung
And attach there lips together making the same feeling again and start moving his lips slowly making Taehyung do the same and now he cant describe how much happy he feels, its like he is on nineth cloud. He pull younger more closer to him while still kissing him with pure love. In this kiss both are pouring there love not even a bit lust. In this both are expressing there all love that they cant describe with words. This is first kiss of both of them and it really feels so good so amazing. After nibbling a bit on Taehyung lower lip jungkook lick Taehyung lower lip asking for permission but taehyung was so into the moment that he didn't came to know. Jungkook move his right hand behind from Taehyung neck and reach towards Taehyung's bum and gave it a squeeze after tapping making Taehyung moan unknowingly, jungkook slide his toungue in Taehyung mouth and start tasting the every corner and carven of younger one mouth. Both are so into kiss that they totally forget that they are in middle of the road. But today is the really special day for both of them the confession and the first kiss they both shared ,it was just to much for both of them to swallow.

__________________________________

Sorry for late update
And thanks for reading it.

Love u all 💜💝