||25||

_

As tae was just protesting against the other that he didn't even came to know when he land on the bed. The house was really small only one room, kitchen, bathroom, living room.

Tae move backward on the bed until his back hit on the headbord. "U know right kitten...its bad manner to climb on bed with shoes on " do-yon said and start taking of the younger shoes than socks. Do-yon than start taking of his shirt and than throw it in some corner of the room.

"W..why are u t..taking ur clothes o..off hyung?" Tae said dont feeling good and there is fear in his heart dont know why. "And w..where is ur m..mom h..hyung?"

But instead of answering the younger ques do-yon start climbing on the bed with only pants on. Both are minor and the smaller didn't even knows what is happening but who cares when the older mind is filled with lust, obession, and nasty thought for the younger who respect him as his hyung. But the younger didn't even know that the hyung he respect will give him biggest trauma and nightmare of his life.

Do-yon pull tae from his legs making a yelp leaves from his lips. Do-yon start sniffing on younger neck making tae more uncomfortable who start moving in his place want to go home. Do-yon didn't acknowledge the younger attempts and lick tae earlobe who shiver than start moving more violently while telling his hyung to move away. When tae didn't stop protesting ,it makes the older annoyed at him.

*SLAP*  *SLAP*

Do-yon slap tae twice making the poor boy cry at the sting sensation on his right cheeks.
"STOP FUCKING MOVING!!....I AM TELLING U DONT ANNOY ME MORE KITTEN OR U WILL REGRET IT ....Now sit quietly and let me do my work" do-yon yell at tae making the poor boy cry more hard and flinch. Who just want to go home now and getting more scare now.

Do-yon again start sniffing than start sucking on younger neck near his collarbone while helding his both hand in his one on top of his head. Tae again start struggling not feeling good at the older touches while tears were flowing non-stop from his cute doe eyes. But do-yon just keep sucking on younger soft flesh going towards his chest but the shirt is coming in his way. Do-yon leave tae both hands who try to stand but fail miserably when do-yon pull him back and take the shirt off. Tae eyes widen at the action and try to cover his body with his small hands. He is really small but still child knows about that touching someone at there private parts is wrong. Do-yon again make tae  lay on the soft matteress forcely and start sucking on his one nipple. Tae start struggling more in his hold while screaming his lungs out and accidentally kick his knee on the elephant(wrong part) of  older who lose the grip on younger hand for griping his own junior while tae run from there to main door but for his bad luck the door was already locked.

Tae start getting more scare when he saw the older coming towards him with an angry face and leather belt in one hand. "No n..no p..p..plz n..n-ahhhh" tae pleading got cut by his own cream at the sharp pain on his leg cause by the belt.

"U are being really a bad kitten dont u?...let me give u a lesson of how to be a good one than.." Do-yon whisper in dark and scary voice near tae ear whose body shiver from it. Do-yon grip on tae soft hair in his tight fist and pull him towards him who just keep hissing bc of pain. His grandmother and friends never raise there hand on him and treat him like a petal as he is really sensitive. Thats why its hurting him more.

*SLAP* *SLAP*

Tae fall on the floor by the hard hit on his cheeks. His cheeks are now a bit swollen and red from the amount of slap he receive. His lips also have a cut and some drops of blood are dozing out of it that is made by  rings of the older.