Chapter 5: Tutoring

【(Y/N)'s POV】

【(Y/N)'s POV】

When you walked to school today you didn't see Hayato. You always saw him. Maybe he did catch a cold. You carried on walking to school. You did see Oikawa walking and he looked happy. More happy than usual, it was concerning how happy he was. His smile was scary, hopefully he changes it before he gets to school or he'll scare all his fangirls away.

You met Watari in the classroom, sitting down at your desk. "Watari, am I the only one that feels off?"

"It does feel off today. Maybe because it's Friday."

"No, that's not it. When I saw walking to school, Oikawa gave an almost evil smile."

"Are you sure that's not his normal smile?"

"No, I'm serious Watari. I feel weird today, and Oikawa this morning isn't helping."

"It's all in your head. Maybe since Hayato was off yesterday, you probably think something bad happened."

"Maybe. I'm confused now." You rested your head on the desk. We started class and you barely paid attention. All you could remember was just chemistry and how hard it was. 'Maybe I should get a tutor' you thought.

Class went by fast, you just wanted to go to the club room. Finally the bell rang and you got up from your seat. You and Watari headed out the classroom. "I need a tutor."

"For what?"

"Chemistry, I don't understand it at all."

"If you need a tutor (Y/N), you should have just come to me." You look behind you to see Oikawa.

"Well, I need a tutor and you probably don't understand chemistry."

"I'll have you know I'm amazing at chemistry."

"(Y/N), he is good at chemistry," Watari whispered to you.

"So, what will it be (Y/N)?"

"Fine I guess you can tutor me." His eyes lit up. 'Is her seriously that happy because he's tutoring me?"

"Alright (Y/N), I'll pick you up after your club ends."

Oikawa and Watari walked to the gym while you walked to the photo room. Walking in, you noticed Hayato wasn't there. "Tsubaki do you think he's sick?"

"I don't know. I tried to text him last night but he never responded?"

"You should go by his house to see if he is okay."