Chapter 17: You've Been A Naughty Girl

【(Y/N)'s POV】

【(Y/N)'s POV】

I woke up with the worse headache. I was shivering due to the coldness in the room. I opened my eyes and I found myself stuck in the small dark room I have been in many times.

I looked up and saw there were no more ropes holding my wrist together. That was now replaced with handcuffs.

'Damn it, I was so close to freedom.'

"Looks like you're awake."

I turned my head and saw Tooru sitting in a chair.

"You have been a Bad girl (Y/N). We were having such a nice time, but you had to just ruin it."

'He's going to kill me.'

He unlocked the handcuffs and pushed me onto the floor. He had a crazy look on his face.

"Even though you just woke up, I can't wait any longer. Your punishment is going to make you beg for me to kill you."

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【No Ones POV】

Tooru went over to the side of the room and took a baseball bat.

He walked over to (Y/N) with a sadistic smile.

"Just stay still Little cutie, this won't hurt a bit. Just stay still for me." He pulled the bat above his head and swung down. The bat collided with (Y/N)'s left leg. She cried in pain, but it wasn't over yet. Tooru walked to the other side of her and did the same thing to her right leg.

He walked to the side table that was right by the bed and pulled out a knife. He grabbed (Y/N) by the collar and lifted up her shirt. He started to cut along her stomach. (Y/N) cried out begging for him to stop, but he did not listen.

The only thing that was going through Tooru's brain, was punishing (Y/N).

When he was done, (Y/N) had two broken legs and was bleeding out. Tooru let go of (Y/N) and got up.

"I won't give you any painkillers, this was your fault. You need to learn not to disobey me (Y/N)."

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【(Y/N)'s POV】

I left me on the basement floor. It was cold since it was concrete. Both of my legs were facing outwards.

'How am I supposed to get up if both my legs are broken.'

I just layed on the floor while I bled out. I looked at the floor and there was already a pool of blood.

'Is this how I die...'

My eyes slowly closed, and I passed out.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【No Ones POV】

(Y/N) kept going in and out of consciousness. The pool of blood seemed to get larger and larger.

'When was the last time I ate? How long have I been down here?'

(Y/N) kept getting thinner and thinner by the day. She has been stuck in the basement for almost four days now. The last time she ate was almost a week ago. She had no food, no water, was bleeding out, and had two broken legs. She was also still sick from when she ran away. With all of that combined, she was not in good condition.

All she could do was to lay on the floor hoping Tooru would come back down there with a good attitude.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【Oikawa's POV】

It has been four days since I punished (Y/N).

'I think she learned her lesson.'

I walked to the basement door and opened it. I walked down the stairs and I widened my eyes. When I got down there I saw (Y/N) laying on the floor with a pool of blood coming out of her.

'Holy shit! What's wrong with me!'