Chapter 19: Can't Hide

【(Y/N)'s POV】

【(Y/N)'s POV】

My body felt warm. It was somewhat comforting. It felt nice to be calm for once.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Tooru's embrace.

'Never mind. I regret everything I just said. Why does his embrace have to be so warm when he is a cold person.'

I looked outside a window and saw that the sun was out. Tooru was still sleeping.

'Ow. The cut is killing me.'

I loosened up his arm around me. I dragged myself off the bed and onto the floor. He made sure not to wake him up.

'He only broke my lower part of my legs so I can still crawl. But it's going to hurt like shit.'

I crawled my way out of the bedroom. Every time I would move my legs, it felt like bullets going through them. By the time I reached the medicine cabinet, tears were coming out of my eyes.

I grabbed the painkiller bottle and took two pills out. I couldn't reach the faucet so I had to swallow them without water.

'I just want to go home. I want to see Hayato again. I want to go to school and see Watari sitting at the desk next to me. I want to talk to Tsubaki again. I just want everything to go back to the way it was.'

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【Oikawa's POV】

'Something doesn't feel right. Something is missing.'

I opened my eyes to find (Y/N) missing.

'That bitch. She really thinks she can run from me again.'

I got up and started to look around the house. I was beyond mad.

'We're could that whore have gone?'

I heard the faint sound of someone crying. I walked over to where I heard them.

'Oh (Y/N), I thought you learned your lesson.'

The cry's had led me to the bathroom. I opened the door to find (Y/N) on the floor crying. I threw all on my thoughts out the window and I softened up.

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Why did you leave bed?"

"I'm sorry. The wound on my stomach really hurts. I just came here to take painkillers."

'At least she didn't try to escape. This means she's starting to like me. Did she crawl her way here, that had to have hurt her.'

"You should have woken me up."

"I'm sorry. Everything hurts."

Tears still fell from her face. She had her arms pressed against the wound.

"I'm just going to take a look."

I lifted up her shirt to see that the bandage was completely full of blood.

'Damn, it has not stopped bleeding. I hope I don't have to stitch it up.'

"I'm going to have to rebandage it."

She nodded her head. I was done rebandaging it, (Y/N) pulled me into a hug. She kept crying. My shirt was getting soaked, but I didn't care.

'It is too early for her to completely love me. She must be in a lot of pain.'

"(Y/N), you will feel better after breakfast."

I picked her up and headed towards the kitchen.

"After eating, do you want to take more medicine?"

She nodded her head again as she gripped onto my shirt.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【No Ones POV】

"We have to tell him."

"We aren't sure yet."

"We have no other leads. He may tell us information that we don't know."

"Fine let's go."

The police contacted Iwaizumi that they will be going to his house.

When they got there, they told Iwaizumi the truth.

"We believe your friend Oikawa kidnapped the missing girl from your school. There is not much evidence, but with your two interviews it gives us enough information."

"I mean, it's possible. He really did like (Y/N)," Iwaizumi said.

"We just need you to think if there is any information you could give us. Like we're he could be hiding her."

"There may be one thing. As kids, our parents would often go on picnics in this field. Right next to the field was a forest. Oikawa and I would always explore it. In that forest was this old house that no one lived in. He may be hiding her there but I don't know."

That was enough information for the police. Iwaizumi told the officers where the field was located.

"We need to get ready. By next week, we will have Tooru Oikawa in our grasp."