Chapter 20: The End of Your Time

【(Y/N)'s POV】

【(Y/N)'s POV】

Tooru has been nicer to me lately. Maybe it was because he felt bad for breaking my legs. Probably not since he did it with a smile on his face.

It's been about two? Three months maybe since he kidnapped me. I was starting to lose hope.

'Why hasn't anyone come yet? For all I know we would be in a different country? I am never going to escape him.'

Right now, Tooru had his arms caged me in while he slept. I couldn't even see trees outside the window. It was the middle of the night in late of what I think was November.

Days reached about 35 degrees while night reached 20 degrees or below.

Thank goodness the bed we were in had big and warm blankets. If I was still stuck in the basement I would probably be dead. But still, the house had no heat and it was freezing.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- Time Skip · • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ --

I only got a good hour or two of sleep last night. Tooru was still hugging me like I was his personal teddy bear.

His one hand rested right at my stab wound which was one of the reasons I couldn't fall asleep. It has been about a week since I woke up in this room.

Even though the wound has healed for the most part, it still hurts.

I felt Tooru's arms get tighter around me.

"Good morning (Y/N)."

"Good morning Tooru."

'The last time I didn't say good morning he was in a bad mood the entire day and threatened to break my arms. Then the next morning he said he was sorry. Does he have a double personality or something? How does one person go from psychopath to a total softie overnight?'

Tooru was very confusing. He probably had this perfect image of what he thinks I am and if I do something that he does not like, I get tortured.

Tooru then sat up and pinned me down against the bed.

'Are you serious! You just woke up and now you want to have sex!'

Tooru leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"You look so cute. That's why you are my Little cutie~."

I hated that nickname. Ever since he started using it I told him to stop. And now look at the situation I am in.

"The expression on your face is so cute. Not yet, maybe tonight we can have our fun. I'm going to make breakfast."

He picked me up and he headed towards the kitchen.

My legs were healing better than I thought. They are not covered in bruises anymore. They still are bent, but not as bad as before.

Every few days, Tooru changes the bandages on my legs. He says 'They will help heal your leg faster."

But I honestly don't think that's the case. The bandages are not like a cast. But he thinks it's working. If I tell him otherwise, he will get mad. I can not afford for him to get mad again because look what happened last time.

"(Y/N), are you okay. You have been staring at the table for the past ten minutes."

"I just got lost in thought."

"I bet you were thinking about me."

'Yeah sure. If that is what you think.'

"(Y/N), just tell me what's wrong."

"I'm just home sick."

"Why, everyone back home wants to just use you. They just want you for your body. I am protecting you from them. I am the only one who genuinely loves you."

'Note to self, never talk about your old life with Tooru. He will get mad.'

"I didn't mean it like that. I just miss going out and watching you play volleyball."

'Nice save (Y/N), that was the worst makeup story you could have thought of.'

"If you miss watching me play volleyball you could have just asked. I could teach you."

'I can not stand nor walk. How am I going to play?! He does not think things through, does he?'

"Tooru I can't walk let only walk. It will probably be a while since I will be able to play."

"Oh sorry, I forgot. Your legs are healing fast though. But still, you should rest more so your legs get better. Anyway, breakfast is ready.

He placed a plate in front of me. The plate had pancakes on it which surprised me since he never made them before.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- Time Skip · • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ --

After we were both done eating he cleaned up.

"Do you want to watch T.V.?"

"Sure."

There wasn't anything else to do.

He picked me up then sat me down on the couch. He once again picked out one of his movies. He sat me down on his lap and placed a blanket on top of me. He pressed play and the movie began.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- Time Skip · • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ --

I never found his movies interesting. I just act like I liked them.

I was getting tired so I closed my eyes.

Just as I was about to fall asleep there was a bang.

I opened my eyes in shock and Tooru tightened his grip on me. There were footsteps that came closer and closer to us.

"Put your hands up!"