Chapter 15: Escape

【(Y/N)'s POV】

【(Y/N)'s POV】

Tooru tied me up before he left. This wasn't what I was expecting but I still have my plan. I slowly started to rub the two ropes together to make friction. They slowly started to break apart so I went faster. In about 10 minutes they broke completely. I took two small objects that I could find. Once I did find them, I walked up to the door of the basement. I took one of the small objects and placed it at the top of the door. It should, if I do it right, stop the alarm. I slowly opened the door and placed the object.

'I actually stopped the alarm. Time for the second door.'

I slowly started to shut the door, and when I did, I took the object out. I walked up to the front door and did the same.

'I can't believe I actually did it!'

I closed the door, and took the object out. I started to run. Instead of going forward, I went left first.

'He may see me if I go forward. If I go left first there is a higher chance of him not spotting me.'

I ran and ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to end up back with him. It was early in the morning, so maybe around six. The morning dew was on the grass and plants, and it got my legs wet. It wasn't a major problem but it was bothering me.

'I just have to keep running. Then I can find help and get away from this psycho.'

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【No Ones POV】

The police now had no leads as to Oikawa's kidnapper. They still had (Y/N)'s missing case too. They went to the school for (Y/N)'s and Oikawa's records. They found out that they weren't in the same class or year. However they did have a little lead, and that was that (Y/N) and Watari, the kid that was killed were best friends.

They sent an officer to (Y/N)'s house to ask her parents more questions. "Is it true that your daughter was friends with this kid?" The officer showed them a picture of Watari.

"Yes, they have been best friends since middle school." Time went on and the parents answered more and more questions about their missing daughter.

"Thank you for your time." The officer got up and left. But things to them still didn't add up. The three people missing, the one dead, what was the connection?

They went back through the files of the volleyball team, from when Watari died. The questions that they answered may give them a clue. Looking through them there was nothing special, just them in shock. But, something did catch their eye. Something so simple, they missed it.

'Was there anything suspicious that happened last night that could have led to this?'

'I don't know. Well, our captain, Oikawa did keep him back for a little bit to talk to him. That's most likely because Watari seemed stressed or rather nervous about something. We also had this girl from the photography club to take pictures for the yearbook club. Oikawa flirted with her most of the time, that is normal for him to flirt with girls.'

After reading that statement they got in contact with the kid who told them this. They were on their way to his house to ask him questions as well. They got to his house and knocked on the door. The door opened and the officer said,"Thank you Iwaizumi for letting us ask you more questions."

"It is no problem." Iwaizumi let the officers into his house. "What did you guys want to ask me?"

"You said in your statement that Oikawa kept this kid Watari back after practice was done, correct?"

"Yeah, I think he wanted to talk to him about how he was acting during practice."

"And what about this girl (Y/N)?"

"She was just taking photos of us for her club, nothing special."

"How did Oikawa treat her?"

"Like any other girl in the school. He just flirted with her for the time she was here."

"Was there anything out of the ordinary when he flirted with her."

"I mean he kind of was over friendly with her. Also the day she came to tell us she was taking pictures for the yearbook he gave Watari a look when he said she was his best friend."

"Thank you for letting us ask you these questions."

"At least tell me what's going on, Oikawa is my best friend."

"I'm not allowed to give you the information just yet. But when we are certain about our theory, we will tell you."

The officer got up and left Iwaizumi's house. Their theory is that Oikawa kidnapped the girl and killed (Y/N). They even found out that the fist kid that went missing, Hayato, was part of the Photography club as well. They were certain that this was true.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

【(Y/N)'s POV】

The sun was now up. I can't see that hell of a house now.

'I should probably start heading north now.'

I turned to my right and started to run north. The mourning dew was now gone. My legs are now dry, yet covered in dirt and mud. I needed to push through even though my legs hurt from running.

'Keep running (Y/N), you have to keep running. You can do it. Once you find people you can get away from the madman that kidnapped you.'