The Promised Kiss

Nathan had almost finished his work, but he still had an hour's worth of work to finish.

He rushed through it and finished in thirsty five minutes. He was really desperate to go back to his love and enjoy his time with her.

On the way to her apartment, he bought her flowers and chocolate as an apology for not staying with her this morning.

When he got there, he saw her laying on the couch almost sound asleep. He walked over to her and placed the gifts he got on the table then he sat down right next to her head and started playing gently with her hair, massaging her scalp. She seemed to enjoy it because she leaned in closer into his hands.

He kept on massaging her head for a while until her eyes slowly fluttered open and she smiled softly at him.

"Hey, love, Enjoying your free head massage I suppose?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes, very much so" I mimicked his voice." You're going to give me that good kiss you promised, right?"

"Yes, a promise is a promise after all" he answered.

He leaned in closer and we kissed deeply. The kiss symbolized the beautiful and amazing morning we had together, and we both felt closer and closer to each other as the time goes by.

We talked about how we wanted to spend the rest of the day. We were already excited for how we want to spend the rest of their day. We talked about different places we want to go to later in the day, and we were both looking forward to visiting those places together. This morning gave us a perfect start to the day, and I was feeling that it was possible for me to have a great day in the presence of Nathan.

We continued our conversation, discussing different aspects of our life and what interests us.

We decide to stay home for the rest of the day since Nathan is already tired from work.

"How was work?" I ask him genuinely curious.

"It was good, I rushed to get here early to be with you" he replies.

"Awhh, you didn't have to do that, Nathan" I say in love with the way he treats me.

"But I wanted to" he states.

"Oh" I mumble slightly blushing. I quickly change the topic, "Are you hungry?" I ask.

But he doesn't let me off that easily, "I do, I really want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can" he says confidently.

"Oh, I want to spend so much time with you, I just don't want to seem clingy" I explain.

"You'll never be clingy. In my eyes, you're literally the most perfect girlfriend anyone could ever ask for" he replies.

"Oh" I blush. Now, he decides he can let me off.

"Now that I think about it, I am quite hungry" he replies to my ignored question.

"Want me to cook us some lunch?" I ask.

"No, no, I don't want to get you tired early. We can just order in" he answers.

"But I don't mind" I say.

"It's okay, love. You'll cook for me next time" he replies.

I accept reluctantly.

We order in and have lunch together while talking about multiple different topics. We get to know each other even better and I can't help but love him more when hearing about his past and life.

After lunch, we clean up and cuddle on the couch getting ready to binge a series together.

Nathan must be really tired because he falls asleep on my lap a few episodes in.

I cover him up and gently play with his hair enjoying the feeling of the soft perfect brown curls against my fingers.

After almost half an hour, he starts full-on snoring. Knowing he's uncomfortable, I wake him up.

"What?" he mumbles tiredly.

He seems exhausted so I just lead him to my room. He lays down and i cover him up again. He pulls me against him and asks "Aren't you joining me?"

"Yes, I am, i just need to use the toilet and clean up a bit" I answer.

He slowly starts getting up, "I can help" he states.

"No,no, you're tired. Lay back down please" I command gently.

"If you say so" he says immediately falling asleep when his head hits the pillow.

I clean up and do my business before coming over and laying down next to him. I cuddle against him and bury my head in his chest slowly falling asleep feeling as comfortable as ever.